Gaming at a glance:
Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps And Beans
Now available on Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch!
Gaming at a glance: Today ‘Bud Spencer & Terence Hill – Slaps and Beans’ releases as digital download version for Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch!
About Bud Spencer & Terence Hill – Slaps and Beans
Slaps And Beans is a co-operative or single player beat’ em up game with the addition of platform elements and mini-games. The player interprets the characters of Bud Spencer and Terence Hill, two famous actors known for their movies from the 1970’s and 1980’s.
Key ingredients of Bud Spencer & Terence Hill – Slaps and Beans:
· Arcade pixel art graphics
· Bud Spencer & Terence Hill style fighting system
· Co-op multiplayer
· Original soundtrack by Oliver Onions
· A red Dune Buggy with yellow tarp
· A lot of slaps and a lot of beans (obviously)
Slaps and Beans is playable in following languages: English, Italian, German, Hungarian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Danish, Czech, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
About Trinity Team
We have been working as video games developers for several years and finally, got the opportunity to create the game we’ve always dreamed about: a beat em up based on our childhood heroes Bud Spencer and Terence Hill.
After a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2016 (€ 212.557 out of € 130,000 required), the PC version was published on Steam in April 2018 .
…and from now on, you can play as Bud Spencer and Terence Hill on your favorite console
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Leaders needed for epic battles in Circle Empires Rivals Open Beta! - January 24, 2020
- Virtual Reality Puzzler Squishies heading to Steam on January 24th - January 24, 2020
- T-Rex Interactive announced a release date for the “Box Kid Adventures”. They also showed a new trailer and screenshots. - January 24, 2020