Crypto at a glance:
Two House Committees To Host Cryptocurrency Hearings Wednesday
- The stage is set for two U.S. House Committee hearings on cryptocurrency Wednesday.
- The public hearings on Capitol Hill are hosted by House Committee on Agriculture and the Financial Policy Subcommittee.
Crypto at a glance: Cryptocurrency Hearings The stage is set for two U.S. House Committee hearings on digital money Wednesday.
The general population hearings on Capitol Hill are facilitated by House Committee on Agriculture and the Financial Policy Subcommittee.
The subject of hearing in the House Committee on Agriculture is "Cryptographic forms of money: Oversight of New Assets in the Digital Age."
Board Chairman K. Michael Conaway said this hearing will reveal insight into the guarantee of advanced resources and the administrative difficulties confronting this new resource class. "Our panel has a profound enthusiasm for advancing solid markets for products of numerous types, including those rising through new innovation," he said in an announcement.
Previous JPMorgan blockchain lead and current CEO of Clovyr Amber Baldet; previous Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) executive Gary Gensler; Andreessen Horowitz overseeing accomplice Scott Kupor; Daniel Gorfine, Director, LabCFTC and Chief Innovation Officer, CFTC; Lowell Ness, Managing Partner, Perkins Coie LLP; and Prof. Joshua Fairfield are booked to affirm today.
The second hearing entitled "The Future of Money: Digital Currency" will analyze the degree to which the US government ought to think about cryptographic forms of money as cash, and the potential local and worldwide uses for cryptographic forms of money. The Subcommittee will assess the benefits of any utilizations by national banks of digital forms of money, and talk about the fate of both cryptographic forms of money and physical money.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Jadiri Gamer Sunday MTG Arena Bowl - January 26, 2020
- COMMANDOS 2 & PRAETORIANS HD REMASTERS OUT NOW ON PC - January 26, 2020
- Octahedron gets a Physical Release on the Switch, thanks to Super Rare Games - January 26, 2020