Crypto at a glance|
Robinhood Crypto Trading Platform` Adds Dogecoin after Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash
- Robinhood, a commission-free stock and cryptocurrency trading app, has now added support for one more virtual currency,
- Dogecoin, after adding Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash on its crypto trading platform last week. The app had initially supported only Bitcoin and Ethereum
Crypto at a glance Trading Platform Adds Dogecoin Robinhood, a sans commission stock and digital money exchanging application, has now included help for one more virtual cash, Dogecoin, in the wake of including Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash its crypto exchanging stage a week ago. The application had at first upheld just Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Right now, application clients can screen showcase information, read digital money news, and make value cautions for 16 cryptographic forms of money, including Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Zcash, Monero, Dash, Stellar, Qtum, Bitcoin Gold, OmiseGo, NEO, and Lisk.
The Menlo Park, California-based money related administrations organization propelled its no-charge stock exchanging application around three years prior. The organization started alternatives exchanging a year ago and restricted digital money exchanging on February 22 this year.
Robinhood crypto exchanging is as of now accessible in 17 states in the U.S. and furthermore plans to additionally grow its coin contributions and include bolster for coin exchanges.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- First Expansion for Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Revelations, Launches November 19 - October 20, 2019
- BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal Expansion Deploys Eight New ‘Mechs on November 21 - October 20, 2019
- Classic Universal Monsters Scare Up DLC for Pinball FX3 and Williams Pinball - October 20, 2019