Texas Regulator Issues Cease-and-Desist Order To Three Crypto Firms
- The Texas State Securities Board (TSSB) issued an emergency cease-and-desist order against the promoters of three crypto-mining investment companies.
- The Utah-based companies are controlled by Lehi, Utah-based Darren Olayan. The order alleges widespread violations of the Texas Securities Act by all the entities and individuals.
Crypto At A Glance
Crypto At A Glance Texas Regulator Issues Cease-and-Desist Order The Texas State Securities Board (TSSB) issued a crisis restraining request against the promoters of three crypto-mining speculation organizations. The Utah-based organizations are controlled by Lehi, Utah-based Darren Olayan.
The request affirms across the board infringement of the Texas Securities Act by every one of the substances and people. They were putting forth ventures ot enrolled to offer securities in Texas, nor enlisted available to be purchased or have met all requirements for an exception from enrollment.
The organizations included are Mintage Mining LLC, Symatri LLC and NUI Social.
Two people, Wyatt McCullough and William Douglas Whetsell, were additionally named in the request. They were said to distribute ads focusing on Texas occupants, promising returns of up to 250 percent on cryptographic money mining.
In April, the Texas state controller found had far reaching extortion in digital money contributions amid an examination of speculation contributions that were fixing to virtual monetary forms.
- Retro game subscription service Antstream Arcade continues expansion with key hires - July 5, 2020
- 2D Physics Mayhem! Retro-Inspired 2D Action Platformer ‘Robozarro’ Launching Next Week! - July 5, 2020
- Due to overwhelming demand Cold Symmetry and Playstack open up the Beta for all fans - July 5, 2020