Pre-Registration Opens for Naval Battler Azur Lane
New mobile game brings ships to life in exciting shoot-em-up adventure
Hong Kong - July 16, 2018 - It's time to set sail on an exciting new oceanic adventure: Azur Lane, coming soon to Android and iOS. Fight mysterious enemies, explore the high seas, and recapture the past with a diverse fleet of ships.
Previously only available in Japanese, Korean, and Chinese version, Azur Lanehas enjoyed phenomenal success throughout 2017, with over 5 million users battling on the Japanese server alone. Fans also nominated it as one of Google Play's top five games of 2017. Published by YOSTAR, this game is scheduled for English release this year, but eager commanders can pre-register now for a chance to receive an exclusive character, USS Yorktown. Players can check the pre-registration link for more details.
About Azur Lane
Take to the high seas in Azur Lane, a thrilling shoot-em-up side-scroller that will surely put the wind in your sails. The story follows the naval battles of WWII, in which anthropomorphized versions of real warships square off for an epic showdown. Collect different ships to form your own battalions and fight against a dark enemy that threatens the whole world. Will international military alliance Azur Lane be able to construct a fleet to compete with the mysterious "Sirens" and regain control of the sea? Or will evil drown humanity in despair?
Some of Azur Lane's features include:
- A wide variety of period-accurate ship types, including Destroyer, Cruiser, Battleship, Carrier, and more, all represented in gorgeous anthropomorphized style.
- A highly customizable team, which players can personalize based on ship type, ship rarity, weaponry, etc., depending on their specific strategies.
- An interactive, involved combat system, combining the best of strategy and 2D shooter games to always keep players on their toes.
- The game also features original Japanese voice-overs: A-class voice actress Rie Kugimia (the voice of Destroyer Vampire), world-famous voice actress Sumire Uesaka (voice of Aircraft Carrier Saratoga), and more.
Founded in 2014, YOSTAR is dedicated to create and publish anime-style games and related contents from PC to mobile platforms. YOSTAR has successfully launched Japanese version of Azur Lane and achieved phenomenal popularity among players.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- HyperX Announces HyperX QuadCast Microphone for Streamers and Casters - March 25, 2019
- Arcade racing is back! Launch trailer for Xenon Racer is now live - March 25, 2019
- Spacelords First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sööma - March 25, 2019