LEGO DC Super-Villains Shows Why It’s Good to Be Bad during San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Showcase
Chaos is coming to San Diego Comic-Con 2018, courtesy of LEGO DC Super-Villains, the first LEGO game to put players at the center of a villain-centric adventure packed with favorite locations and characters from across the DC universe. Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, The LEGO Group and DC Entertainment will be hosting a LEGO DC Super-Villains panel and the game will be available for consumer hands-on throughout the show.
Check out the full San Diego Comic-Con schedule for LEGO DC Super-Villainsbelow:
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Panel – Join us in Room 6A and meet the creators and voice actors of the game on Friday, July 20 at 2:15 pm. The panel will feature Arthur Parsons, Head of Design, TT Games, and Ames Kirshen, VP, Interactive & Animation, DC Entertainment, as well as several members of the stellar voice cast, including:
- Kevin Conroy (Batman)
- Tara Strong (Harley Quinn)
- Julie Nathanson (Silver Banshee)
- And moderated by content creator and host Andrea Rene
- Talent Poster Signings – Kevin Conroy and Tara Strong will be at the DC Comics booth (#1915) after the panel from 3:30 – 4:30 pm (on July 20) to sign memorabilia. Fans can register in advance through the website to enter a lottery for wristbands for the signings.
- Villain/Villainess Stage Walk – Whether you’re a Joker, Harley Quinn or another member of the DC Super-Villains family, now’s your chance to show off your killer cosplay outfit at the Villain/Villainess stage walk on July 20 at 5:30 pm at the DC Comics booth (#1915).
- Live Demo and Hands-On – The game will be playable at the LEGO booth (#2829), DC Comics booth (#1915) and the WB Booth (#4545) during normal show hours.
LEGO DC Super-Villains will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch, and PC beginning October 16, 2018.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- New Scary Gameplay Video for Moons of Madness / System Requirements Revealed - October 18, 2019
- MTG Arena Friend List Social Features Delayed - October 18, 2019
- WORLD WAR Z DEVELOPER SABER INTERACTIVE ACQUIRES BIGMOON ENTERTAINMENT - October 18, 2019