World of Warcraft Prepare for Battle for Azeroth
Prepare for Battle for Azeroth – Pre-Patch Arriving July 18
Battle for Azeroth In the aftermath of Sargeras’ assault on Azeroth, tensions between the Alliance and the Horde are on the brink of erupting into all-out war. But before the storm begins, we’ve just announced that the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch will arrive on July 18.
To help players prepare for this pre-expansion update, we’ve released a Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch Survival Guide video providing an overview of what’s in store. Watch it here.
The Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch includes a variety of features and system changes that lay the groundwork for the upcoming expansion, including:
- Battle for Azeroth Class Updates: The arrival of the Pre-Patch will bring with it significant changes for many of the classes and specs in the game. Players will soon be able to start practicing with their updated spells and abilities, giving them an edge as they set out to Kul Tiras or Zandalar adventure in the expansion—and seek out even more power.
- War Mode and PvP Updates: With the arrival of the Pre-Patch, the long-awaited War Mode will be available. Players will be able to toggle War Mode on or off whenever they’re in Orgrimmar or Stormwind. When the mode is enabled, players can venture out into the world to engage in world PvP with other like-minded adventurers looking for a fight—no matter what realm they might be on. This update will also bring an arsenal of changes to PvP talents and the Honor system. Learn more.
- Players will be able to create and join cross-realm Communities, a new kind of social group that makes it easier to connect with and play alongside adventurers from your faction who share common interests. Learn more.
- And more! In the coming weeks, players will embark on a series of quests that tell the tale of the events leading up to the expansion—stay tuned for more. We’re also making changes to professions and other aspects of the game—check out the Survival Guide for the details.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Epic Seven Releases Charlotte Side Story: “Heavy Lies the Crown” - July 20, 2019
- Tap Empire – available now on the App Store and Google Play! - July 20, 2019
- Traitor’s Empire release for Android - July 20, 2019