Robinhood Crypto Trading Platform Adds Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash
- Robinhood, a commission-free stock and cryptocurrency trading app, has added support for two more cryptocurrencies, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash, on its crypto trading platform.
- The app had initially supported only Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Crypto At A Glance
Fandomfare.com Cryptoat A Glance Budgetary administrations versatile application Robinhood has included help for Litecoin (LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) on its Robinhood Crypto Platform, as per a July 12 blog entry.
Robinhood's blog entry noticed that they are wanting to "additionally grow our coin contributions and include bolster for coin exchanges," composing that the whole Robinhood stage has a range of in excess of 5 million individuals.
Robinhood propelled its sans zero crypto exchanging stage in February, initially supporting Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH), with exchanging accessible for U.S. inhabitants in California, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, and New Hampshire. The application, which can be presently be utilized crosswise over 17 states, brought $363 million up in May amid an arrangement D financing round keeping in mind the end goal to grow its crypto-stage U.S.- wide.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- IKINEMA Interviews Sumo Digital on the Production of Crackdown 3 - February 15, 2019
- Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS released - February 15, 2019
- Fall of Light: Darkest Edition Launches on Steam with Free Update - February 15, 2019