Robinhood Crypto Trading Platform Adds Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash
- Robinhood, a commission-free stock and cryptocurrency trading app, has added support for two more cryptocurrencies, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash, on its crypto trading platform.
- The app had initially supported only Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Crypto At A Glance
Fandomfare.com Cryptoat A Glance Budgetary administrations versatile application Robinhood has included help for Litecoin (LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) on its Robinhood Crypto Platform, as per a July 12 blog entry.
Robinhood's blog entry noticed that they are wanting to "additionally grow our coin contributions and include bolster for coin exchanges," composing that the whole Robinhood stage has a range of in excess of 5 million individuals.
Robinhood propelled its sans zero crypto exchanging stage in February, initially supporting Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH), with exchanging accessible for U.S. inhabitants in California, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, and New Hampshire. The application, which can be presently be utilized crosswise over 17 states, brought $363 million up in May amid an arrangement D financing round keeping in mind the end goal to grow its crypto-stage U.S.- wide.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- SEGA MEGA DRIVE CLASSICS COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH - September 18, 2018
- iNutrients: Imagine the Entire USDA Nutrient Database on Your iOS Device - September 18, 2018
- A Gummy’s Life Sweetens the Library on Nintendo Switch September 25th - September 18, 2018