Hunting Simulator is now available on Nintendo Switch
The First Hunting Game on Nintendo SwitchTMis Now Available
Hunting Simulator Lesquin, July 13, 2018 - Bigben and Maximum Games today announce that Hunting Simulator is now available on Nintendo Switch™.
Hunting Simulator delivers a complete immersion into the wild, as well as adventures into the heart of iconic hunting regions like the mountains of Colorado, the forests of France and the snowy plains of Alaska. Each area has its own unique characteristics of geography, climate, topography, etc., as well as specific hunting objectives. Players complete these objectives while tracking numerous kinds of prey precisely modeled with realistic behaviors.
View the launch trailer here.
Main Features: Hunting Simulator
- One of the most essential hunting-games with 37 species of animals set in 12 vast hunting areas.
- Hundreds of objectives across three game modes: campaign, free hunt, and shooting practice.
- All the necessaries for hunting: 17 different weapons, several under license from Browning® and Winchester®, including crossbows and long bows, as well as lures, hunting calls and wind indicators. For the first time, the ability to use a drone in a hunting game to survey the environment and your surroundings.
Hunting Season is now available on Nintendo Switch™
Visit the official website at:
Bigben is a major video game publisher, designer and distributor of mobile phone and gaming accessories as well as audio products. The group, recognized for its innovation and creativity,
aspires to become a European leader in each of the sectors it is active in. For more
information, visit www.bigben.fr.
Studio Neopica develops original game concepts in addition to titles based on existing
franchises and licenses (films, comics, animation). The studio is also able to manage the porting and localization of games from any platform or territory. Over the years, the core team of Neopica has successfully developed more than 60 different games in physical and digital formats ranging in size from small to the most ambitious. Composed of talented international teams, Neopica has a proven track record of game development in all of its projects. For more information about Neopica and its products:http://www.neopica.com/
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MapleStorySEA AsiaSoft Make some LINE FRIENDS today. - February 22, 2019
- SpaceX second milestone reusing a single Falcon 9 rocket three times - February 22, 2019
- Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution Released Today - February 21, 2019