Crypto news Today
- In a strategic tie up, Litecoin Foundation has acquired 9.9 percent stake in Germany's WEG Bank AG from TokenPay Swiss AG, a crypto-to-fiat payments firm.
- TokenPay said it transferred its shares in the German bank to Litecoin Foundation in exchange for the latter's technical assistance in advancing the bank's plans to bring cryptocurrency payment solutions to customers and working with TokenPay on its various blockchain projects
Crypto news Today In a vital tie up, Litecoin Foundation has procured 9.9 percent stake in Germany's WEG Bank AG from TokenPay Swiss AG, a crypto-to-fiat installments firm.
TokenPay said it moved its offers in the German bank to Litecoin Foundation in return for the last's specialized help with propelling the bank's intends to convey cryptographic money installment answers for clients and working with TokenPay on its different blockchain ventures.
The assets for the procurement were raised through a token deal led in December, TokenPay said.
TokenPay's blockchain activities incorporate TPAY Cryptocurrency, eFin Decentralized Exchange (DEX), TokenSuisse Asset Management, WEG Bank FinTech Platform, and Multisignature Transaction Engine.
The Litecoin Foundation is a Singapore-based non-benefit association that advances the well known Litecoin (LTC) digital money.
As indicated by a declaration from TokenPay in May, the assets for the obtaining were gotten from a token deal led in December 2017.
Propelled in 2015, TokenPay fabricated its own blockchain convention and local TPAY token with an end goal to encourage adaptable crypto-to-fiat exchanges.
WEG Bank particularly centers around offering money related administrations to land clients. The bank's organizer and CEO, Matthias von Hauff, said the arrangement was not at first anticipated from an "extremely traditionalist" organization, for example, itself, and just occurred after much considered the fate of digital currency.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Community-created, Ylands, Leaves Early Access and Jumps into Free-to-Play, Today! - December 6, 2019
- THQ Nordic and Airship Syndicate Kick-off Darksiders Genesis Console Pre-Order - December 6, 2019
- Road to Guangdong | Free Weekend Kicks Off Today - December 6, 2019