Dead Frontier 2: Official Trailer and Launch Date Announced
Dead Frontier 2 is a new F2P survival horror MMO coming to Steam Early Access on August 31st 2018.
Online survival horror at its darkest. As one of the few survivors of the outbreak, you must scratch a living out of the decaying ruins of society. Scavenge for supplies, improve your skills, and trade with other players. All the while, keeping your eyes peeled for the infected lurking around every corner.
- Old school survival horror awaits in this dark and atmospheric world. Conserve your ammo and make every shot count.
- Scavenge for scarce resources and rare equipment in the twisting corridors of expansive and ever changing abandoned buildings
- Come to the aid of the desperate survivors you encounter along the way, or leave them to their misery
- Trade for what you need in a realistic player-driven economy
- Create your own unique character build by selecting from a huge variety of skills, rare equipment and cosmetic items
- Work together with other players or operate as a lone wolf
- Take to the streets and settle scores in gripping PvP
- Take part in huge global events; bringing down gargantuan boss creatures and defending outposts from the infected hordes (coming soon)
- Barricade buildings to create your own safe-house (coming soon)
- Ethical free-to-play. Spending real money will never give you a gameplay advantage. Only cosmetic items and utility upgrades are available from our shop.
Development Blog: https://blog.creakycorpse.com/
Add Dead Frontier 2 to your Steam wishlist to be notified when it launches:
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- World of Goo gets a Physical Release on the Switch, thanks to Super Rare Games Cult classic gets a boxed edition next week - February 17, 2020
- Lines XL – beautiful brain-teasing Numberlink puzzles coming to Nintendo Switch on February 20 - February 17, 2020
- Inclusive Indie Game ‘StarCrossed’ releases to overwhelmingly positive reception - February 17, 2020