CIRCLE Entertainment announces Solstice Chronicles: MIA for Nintendo Switch
9th July, 2018
CIRCLE Entertainment is delighted to announce that Solstice Chronicles: MIA, developed by Ironward, will arrive on the Nintendo Switch eShop in 2018.
A top-down shooter that includes intense action and tough enemies, Solstice Chronicles: MIA also utilises strategic play as you make best use of your accompanying drone. There are also upgradeable weapons to consider, and local co-op play makes it a great game to share on the Switch.
Full game details are below:
In a dead colony on Mars a corporate marine is left far behind enemy lines. With the unlikely help of an insurgent drone, he faces a battle for survival against an army of murderous, mindless mutants… and worse things.
Our marine finds themselves on Mars as a result of Earth being overrun by the STROL virus. Despite humans colonising Mars and with corporations naturally taking over, it is a violent and dangerous planet. Corporations and insurgents both race to find a cure for the STROL virus in order to reclaim Earth. As the virus spreads in the colonies, creating hideous monsters in the process, the battle for the cure is more important than ever!
This top-down shooter includes key strategic decisions. Your drone has vital abilities and you need to strategize as you fight; should you scavenge for supplies or push forward to face the enemy?
Decimate the mutant onslaught with upgradeable weaponry, including shotguns, rocket launchers and more, as well as special Heavy weapons like the autocannon and flamethrower, which will obliterate everything in their path. Develop your own skill tree from across four classes – Assault, Demolition, Hellfire, and Terminator – to become the ultimate instrument of destruction.
You can also team up with a friend in local co-op, perfect for playing with a buddy anytime, anywhere!
- Fluid and exciting twin-stick combat against fiendish foes on Mars.
- Key tactical decisions to be made with your accompanying drone.
- A variety of weapons, each with fantastic effects for killing enemies.
- Develop your skills in Assault, Demolition, Hellfire or Terminator classes – find the style that suits you best!
- Re-designed for Nintendo Switch, including local co-op to share the battle!
Be sure you follow us on Twitter for updates – https://twitter.com/CIRCLE_Ent
The launch trailer from a previous PC release can be viewed here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWxMOvtXGSk&t
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Pre-Purchase Asphalt 9: Legends Today, Launching on Nintendo Switch October, 8Th - September 16, 2019
- “Bloom: Memories” Continues Despite Troubled Development - September 16, 2019
- Three new dinosaurs arrive in Jurassic World Evolution: Herbivore Dinosaur Pack today - September 16, 2019