TRAILBLAZERS RACES INTO RETAIL ON PLAYSTATION®4 AND NINTENDO SWITCHTM
Retro-Futuristic Co-Op Racer Available As Boxed Product Globally In September
LONDON, UK – 6 July 6, 2018 – Videogame publisher Rising Star Games announced today that Trailblazers, the revolutionary co-op arcade racing game, will be made available for PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™ at physical retail in September. The game will on the same date also be made available digitally for Nintendo Switch™ for the first time.
To celebrate, both the boxed and digital versions of Trailblazers on Nintendo Switch™ will pack in extra content, including brand new racer ‘Boo’s Dad’ as well as increased single-player content available straight out of the gate.
Experience vibrant visuals, mesmerising track designs, and the scorching sensation of speed where players use the on-track game mechanic of painting the track to create boosting lanes for each team. Racing together in teams of up to three, gamers will cover key areas of the racing line as well as painting over opponents’ painted paths to gain the advantage for their team. Racers who drive with flair and style will also amass skill points to blaze their way to victory!
Watch the trailer for Trailblazers here.
Download Trailblazers press assets here.
Trailblazers Gameplay Features:
- Innovative Paint and Boost Racing: Introducing a unique ‘paint and boost’ game mechanic, racers paint the track to create custom speed boosting lanes innovating the racing genre with new strategic gameplay.
- Scenic Tracks: In the race for glory, players will scorch their way through mountain ranges, lush forests and arid desert valleys in Trailblazers.
- Diverse Characters: Each driver plays a vital role in the racing community and together they unfold the story of the Trailblazers world, each having a specific role and style of driving.
- Futuristic Fleet: Players can choose from a showroom of the fastest race cars in the galaxy, each with customised stats to fit every play style and track type.
- A Musical Feast: Enjoy the retro-futuristic soundtrack that fits perfectly with the visual aesthetic of the game, aural soundscapes from the officially licensed soundtrack featuring artists like; Skope, Derevolutions, A.Skillz and more.
- Award Winning Artist: Gorgeous artwork designed by BAFTA award-winning artist Will Milton.
- Campaign Mode: Multiplayer thrills and single-player challenges
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Players can experience the blistering high-speed action with up to six players online, or locally via split-screen for up to four local players with additional online or CPU-controlled challengers.
- Cross-platform play: Team-up or face-off across the platform divide!
- Bonus content: Cool new additions and revisions for players on Nintendo Switch™.
Developed by Supergonk and published by Rising Star Games, Trailblazers will be available at physical retail for PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™ in September, as well as digitally on Nintendo Switch™ at the same time.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- NI NO KUNI COLLABORATION UPDATE FOR LINEAGE 2: REVOLUTION - January 22, 2020
- PUBG Season 6 brings Karakin- a new high tension map - January 22, 2020
- Three more DLCs being added to Farming Simulator 19 before the end of 2020 - January 22, 2020