Dragons Collide in the Yakuza Kiwami 2 Demo
Get ready to take on street thugs and as much Japanese cuisine as your stomach can handle, because it’s time to set foot back in Sotenbori in the Yakuza Kiwami 2 demo! Playing as Kiryu, the Dragon of Dojima, explore the city and retrace old steps by revisiting The Grand – Majima’s old stomping ground – while aiding the locals in their struggles.
Of course, although foreign to Kiryu, the city holds its fair share of distractions… try your hand at landing a bullseye in a round of darts, swoon the locals by indulging in karaoke, smash a high score at the Golf Center, and many more minigames before the game launches on August 28th!
Revisit the beautifully re-created world of Yakuza 2 today – download the Yakuza Kiwami 2 demo right now on the PlayStation™Store at the link below! If you would like to take a closer look at the story, visual and gameplay features coming in Yakuza Kiwami 2, be sure to check out the Announcement, E3 and Story trailers linked in the sidebar.
Digital pre-orders are now also live on the PSN store! Pre-order today and receive an exclusive Yakuza Kiwami 2 “Dragons” theme (redeemable upon pre-order). Purchase the special digital edition to receive the following exclusive bonus content, the “Special Item Pack” (this edition is available for a limited time only.)
The “Special Item Pack” includes the following:
- Demonfire Blade weapon
- Hostess Ono Michiyo
- Sotaro Komaki R Clan Card
- Jo Amon R Clan Card
- The Comedian Suit Outfit
- 1 Million Yen
Takaya Kuroda, voice actor of Kazuma Kiryu, announced the Yakuza Kiwami 2demo going live during the stage show interview with Daisuke Sato at Japan Expo 2018.
Japan Expo, the biggest European festival dedicated to Japanese culture and leisure, is back in France, at the Parc des Expositions Paris-Nord Villepinte from 5 to 8 July 2018. Japan Expo offers visitors a trip to this unique country during 4 days, through Japanese culture. Manga, anime, videogames, music, fashion, tourism, martial arts, traditions, well-being and gastronomy… It’s the unique opportunity to discover Japan and to follow some new trends exclusively presented at Japan Expo ! For more information: www.japan-expo-paris.com
About Yakuza Kiwami 2
One year after the 10 billion yen incident, Kazuma Kiryu begins to build a peaceful life with Haruka Sawamura. Tearing him away, an assassination threatens to erupt in an all-out war between the Tojo Clan and the Omi Alliance. Kiryu, the Dragon of Dojima, must travel to Sotenbori, Osaka in an attempt to broker peace between the rival clans, but Ryuji Goda, known as the Dragon of Kansai, will stop at nothing to get his war. In this world, there can only be one dragon.
Pre-orders and first-run copies of Yakuza Kiwami 2 will come in an elaborate SteelBook® featuring Kiryu and his fierce rival, the Dragon of Kansai, Ryuji Goda. Pre-order now at the official Yakuza Kiwami 2 website.
For an in-depth look at the world of Yakuza, or for a refresher on key personalities and story moments throughout the series, be sure to check out the Yakuza Experience Website. There, you can experience the story through a 10-part interactive digital comic series as well as comprehensive character maps and timelines. Visit the Yakuza Experience Website here: http://yakuza.sega.com/experience/
Yakuza Kiwami 2 Features:
- Dragons Belong on the Dragon Engine – Yakuza Kiwami 2 is a re-creation of the original Yakuza 2, completely rebuilt in the Dragon Engine, the same engine used in developing Yakuza 6: The Song of Life. Experience gorgeous graphics on top of seamless transitions between battles or when entering or leaving buildings. All cutscenes and key voiced lines have been re-recorded to be as true to the original as possible, while reaping the benefits of the most powerful engine the Yakuza series has ever seen.
- Big Hits, Minigames – Kiryu hasn’t let his time away from the front lines dull his skills in combat or leisure. Pull off a wide variety of brutal (and hilarious) Heat Actions, and challenge new minigames such as Golf Bingo, the original arcade release of Virtual-On, the return of Yakuza 0‘s much-celebrated Cabaret (including the return of fan-favorite Yuki!), Majima’s revamped Clan Creator, and even SEGA’s infamous Toylets!
- Unveil the Truth of Goro Majima – This time around, Kiryu isn’t the only one running the show – fans of the Mad Dog of Shimano won’t want to miss this new Majima-centric campaign, which features Majima as a playable character, complete with his trusty dagger, and sheds light on his personal journey from the end of Yakuza Kiwami up to Yakuza Kiwami 2.
- Extreme Localization – We’ve gone through the Yakuza Kiwami 2 script with a fine-toothed comb; every effort has been made to ensure that it’s the most faithful representation of the original Japanese. SEGA is committed to supporting the best Yakuza experience possible for the series’ dedicated fans around the world.
Yakuza Kiwami 2 Review Copies
We’re not accommodating review copy requests just yet – check back later!
About SEGA® of America, Inc.:
SEGA® of America, Inc. is the American arm of Tokyo, Japan-based SEGA Games Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home. The company develops, publishes and distributes interactive entertainment software products for a variety of hardware platforms including PC, wireless devices, and those manufactured by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. SEGA of America’s website is located at www.sega.com
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Bearded Giant Games releases gameplay trailer for Space Mercs - June 16, 2019
- Resonate on the hunt for the UK’s next YouTube sensation - June 16, 2019
- Release date and Day-One-Edition of WORLDEND SYNDROME revealed - June 16, 2019