China's BTCC Relaunches Cryptocurrency Exchange
- BTCC, a Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency firm, re-launched its new cryptocurrency exchange platform.
- The new BTCC exchange, which went live, will support cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Litecoin (LTC), as well as trading pairs like LTC/USD and LTC/BTC etc.
Crypto At A Glance
China's BTCC Relaunches In the wake of covering its entryways nine months back, the world's most seasoned cryptographic money trade is relaunching its trade stage for business and has uncovered its intend to dispatch its own token later on.
BTCC on Monday reported the dispatch of its patched up trade with help for crypto-to-fiat and crypto-just exchanging sets including bitcoin, bitcoin money, litecoin and ethereum. BTCC, in the past BTC China, was the world's first digital currency trade to dispatch tasks n 2011. Notwithstanding, a crackdown by Chinese experts on the local digital money part, trailed by an ICO boycott, brought about BTCC shutting down its entryways in September 2017.
BTCC was previously one of China's unique 'huge three' trades yet in the long run moved its activities to Hong Kong and London before being purchased out by a Hong Kong blockchain venture finance in January 2018.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- DESCEND INTO THE FIRST LAYER OF THE NINE HELLS IN NEVERWINTER: INFERNAL DESCENT NOW AVAILABLE ON PC - January 21, 2020
- Anticipated Rogue-Platformer ScourgeBringer Hits Steam Early Access February 6th - January 21, 2020
- Hyperspeed Brick Breaker Drawkanoid Out Now on Steam - January 21, 2020