China's BTCC Relaunches Cryptocurrency Exchange
- BTCC, a Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency firm, re-launched its new cryptocurrency exchange platform.
- The new BTCC exchange, which went live, will support cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Litecoin (LTC), as well as trading pairs like LTC/USD and LTC/BTC etc.
Crypto At A Glance
China's BTCC Relaunches In the wake of covering its entryways nine months back, the world's most seasoned cryptographic money trade is relaunching its trade stage for business and has uncovered its intend to dispatch its own token later on.
BTCC on Monday reported the dispatch of its patched up trade with help for crypto-to-fiat and crypto-just exchanging sets including bitcoin, bitcoin money, litecoin and ethereum. BTCC, in the past BTC China, was the world's first digital currency trade to dispatch tasks n 2011. Notwithstanding, a crackdown by Chinese experts on the local digital money part, trailed by an ICO boycott, brought about BTCC shutting down its entryways in September 2017.
BTCC was previously one of China's unique 'huge three' trades yet in the long run moved its activities to Hong Kong and London before being purchased out by a Hong Kong blockchain venture finance in January 2018.
- NEOGEO POCKET COLOR classics KING OF FIGHTERS R-2 and SAMURAI SHODOWN! 2 Available Now on Nintendo Switch - August 9, 2020
- Explore Galatea 37, build your base, and defend it from hordes of enemies. The free prologue for The Riftbreaker is now available on Steam! - August 9, 2020
- International Cat Day is full of good news and celebration for Cat Quest II players! - August 9, 2020