IT'S A SHELL-EBRATION! TURTLEPOP: JOURNEY TO FREEDOM GETS TUNED EDITION UPDATE AND TURTLE-Y AWESOME ESHOP SALE
SINGAPORE – June 28, 2018 – The Nintendo Switch is getting even more turtle love as DigiPen Game Studios today is releasing TurtlePop: Journey to Freedom Tuned Edition, a brand-new update to the Switch-exclusive platform puzzle game. This spe-shell enhanced edition is free for existing players.
To help offi-shell-y kick off today’s update, TurtlePop: Journey to Freedom is now on sale on the Nintendo eShop for $12.99, so new players can enjoy finan-shell benefits as they join the TurtlePop party and enjoy an all-new shell-ection of gameplay fixes and improvements that will leave players in turtle amazement.
Incorporating cru-shell feedback from the TurtlePop community, Tuned Edition’s feature update includes a s-turtle-ing amount of enhancements, including reduced difficulty in certain stages, lowered cooldown time on all items, increased time limit for some stages and a shell of a lot more.
In TurtlePop: Journey to Freedom, players shell-ect from the adorable Bebo, Deephi, Slimmie, Smarts, Willis and Sparky the Turtle and mus-shell their way through platform puzzle-solving stages to help lead their turtle-y cute companions to freedom. Players will also utilize “The Genie,” an airborne support turtle that can manipulate the game world it-shell-f as well as slowly and steadily enhancing the abilities of the turtles.
- Multi-Character Control - Players can swap between different turtles in real-time to solve challenging puzzles;
- More Than 100 Campaign Stages Across Seven Worlds - Players will explore unique environments in single-player or two-player co-op modes;
- Local Multiplayer - Up to four players can battle it out in versus or co-op modes, including Arena Battle Crown Thief and Arena Battle Lick’em Up;
- Collectables Galore - Players can collect Sun Coins, Moon Pearls and earn Treasure Chests to discover and level over 15 types of Building Cards and more than 40 gameplay items.
TurtlePop: Journey to Freedom is exclusive and optimized for Nintendo Switch running at native 1080p 60 when docked and native 720p 60 in Tabletop or Handheld modes.
About DigiPen Game Studios
Singapore-based publisher, DigiPen Game Studios (DGS), works directly with third-party and independent developers to create, publish, and distribute original game titles. By building partnerships with other industry leaders, DGS helps bring the work of regional game developers to a global audience. Visit www.digipengamestudios.com for more information.
Zengami is an independent Singapore-based developer focused on creating original games and IP for the global market. The company develops or co-develops products on a selective basis for international publishers. With years of experience creating highly rated titles for Nintendo, Sega and Sony game consoles, as well as PC, our highly talented team is creating fresh and innovative games aimed to entertain and delight game players around the world. Visit www.zengami.com for more information.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Deck of Ashes Magnus the Ugly Jester - December 13, 2019
- LOCAL MULTIPLAY STEALTH FIGHTER SHADOW BRAWLERS LAUNCHES TODAY ON STEAM - December 13, 2019
- Japanese Rail Sim: Journey to Kyoto chugs its way onto Nintendo Switch this Spring - December 13, 2019