Stinky Snake Launches on Steam Today
Nottingham, England – 26th June 2018. ThatGuy PR and DB Attic Studios are pleased to announce the family adventure platform game Stinky Snake is out now on Steam (PC) for $7.99 (£5.79/€6.59).
Stinky Snake promises to be a game for all of the family, Follow Snake’s journey across the Emerald isle with three difficulty levels ensuring there’s something for everyone.
Easy will give your children the perfect introduction to retro 2D platforming, Medium provides more of a challenge for a wider range of gamers and “Hard“ bumps up the difficulty to give a worth challenge to even the most experienced gamers, this is where Stinky Snake becomes as deceiving as the name suggests, it might look like a traditional take on platform games. But delve into the later levels with complicated routes through a maze of enemies and you’ll find a speed-runners dream challenge.
- Stinky Snake, based on a comic strip is a 2D-platformer game with lots of towns to explore and coconuts to collect.
- Hundreds of skunks to eliminate while acquiring new weapons, and finally battling their leader, Skunk.
- Help Snake to get his family back from Skunk on this mesmerising journey of friendship.
- Master the weaponised -cart-riding Snake as you traverse the Emerald isle.
Stinky Snake’s showcases all of the hard work spanning the last few years for DB Attic Studios, starting with a web-comic, Stinky Snake isn’t just a family development, it’s literally been created 100% “in-house”.
Download now on steam: http://bit.ly/StinkySnakeSteam
Members of the press can request review code for Stinky Snake using the links below.
Keymail : https://www.keymailer.co/g/games/62773
Distribute : https://dodistribute.com/access/nNytmyuHUP/
1 code per outlet, duplicatecodes for giveaway’s will be considered on request, dependent on coverage.
About DB Attic Studios.
Lead developer and CEO Darlene Barker has a wealth of professional experience spanning several disciplines from systems to software, her children Anabel, Isabelle, Christian and Brigit make up the rest of the development team along with family pet dog Lily, chief of security and snacks.
Anabel is the artistic designer and creator of the Stinky Snake comics, with her sister Isabelle a co-writer for the story and lead musician. Christian is responsible for special effects and user engagement while Brigit is the primary tester.
Find out more at: http://dbatticstudios.com
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Jadiri Gamer with Sunday Live Stream snag us another pack of Ravnica Allegiance - January 20, 2019
- Big Crown: Showdown Nintendo Switch - January 20, 2019
- Bedtime Blues Nintendo Switch - January 20, 2019