de Blob is now available on Nintendo Switch
The colorful platform-puzzle game is out now on Nintendo Switch!
Vienna, Austria, June 26, 2018: de Blob hops on to Nintendo Switch today! The evil I.N.K.T. Corporation has declared 'Color is a Crime!' and leeched Chroma City of all its beauty and interest. The race to rescue Chroma City has just begun, and only de Blob can save the world from a black-and-white future with his unique abilities to color the world back to life.
de Blob is a 3D platformer where players maneuver their hero, de Blob. Equal parts amorphous blob of paint, struggling artist, revolutionary and juvenile delinquent, de Blob's goal is to replace the drab, lifeless gray coloring that the I.N.K.T. Corporation has imposed on Chroma City and its inhabitants, the Raydians, with a range of vibrant life-giving colors, all the while avoiding and battling the gray-clad forces of the Inkies.
de Blob features both a deep story-driven singleplayer mode where players get to dig into the Raydian's struggle against all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation, as well as a diverse range of multiplayer options. These multiplayer campaigns support up to four players, come with street and sewer maps and include 1-4 player split-screen functionality.
After being remastered and released on PC and consoles, de Blob is finally available for Nintendo Switch physically and digitally for an MSRP of EUR/USD 29.99.
Trailer on YouTube: https://youtu.be/dZCdcg_W5eE
About de Blob
- de Blob: Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color
- Long Live Color! Join the Color Revolutionaries in the resistance against Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets
- Free The Citizens: Free your friends from a black and white world by painting the city back to life as you dodge ink cannons, flatten I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmart Inky soldiers
- Multiplayer: Compete to control Chroma City in 4-player split screen in eight different multiplayer modes
- Save your City: Paint Chroma City's towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom colors, patterns and soundtracks
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- New Streets of Rage 4 Behind-the-Scenes Video Details Design Vision Guiding Series’ Comeback - November 13, 2019
- MINImax Tinyverse Event: My Trooper Draft (With a Mustache) - November 13, 2019
- THQ Nordic and Feld Entertainment® Launch Monster Jam Steel Titans for the Nintendo Switch™ - November 13, 2019