Time-Bending Puzzler Snake Time coming to iOS.
Available July 14th
Price: $0.99 USD / $1.99 AUD
Welcome to Snake Time: a groovy puzzler that will lead you on a galactic journey through space and time!
Snake your way through three exciting worlds. Traverse over all the tiles to solve each level. Slip backwards and forwards in time as you play along with your ghost. Wind your way through the stylish world of Snake Time. A galaxy awaits, with plenty of funky levels, bonuses, and unlockables inspired by the 50s and 60s art of Saul Bass.
Enter the Snake Time.
Watch the trailer: https://youtu.be/ATXjJ8VOL0o
- Glide through the groovy puzzles in three glorious galaxies.
- Rewind time to solve the level with your ghost.
- Complete all the bonus challenges to collect the colourful unlockables.
- Appreciate the aesthetics inspired by Saul Bass, a 20th century American artist.
- Join us on an engaging journey through space and time!
Press codes available for media. Please email [email protected]to request a code or an interview with the developers.
Press Kit: http://thosesixfaces.com/presskit/sheet.php?p=snake_time
Contact: for questions or interviews, please contact us at [email protected]
About Those Six Faces
Those Six Faces is game developer and graphic designer Sean Simon.
Sean is an aspiring independent game developer born in '98 with a passion for all things abstract and artful. He resides in Sydney, and often participates in events run by the Australian International Game Developers Association such as Game Jams, Beer & Pixel meetups, and other exhibitions. While he is not at home creating experiments, he is out and about working at a local VR studio, studying at university, and teaching kids to code.
In 2014, while he was still in his second last year of high school he launched his first big title, Greebroll. He then continued to learn programming and design until finally he was confident enough to work on yet another big project.
Now, finally, we have Snake Time, a representation of all that Sean has learnt in the past few years. Coming Soon to an iOS device near you!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Nissan partners with esports teams FaZe Clan and OpTic Gaming - March 22, 2019
- Aquilini GameCo Inc. Completes $25,000,200 Financing to Acquire Esports Business - March 22, 2019
- Cloud9 announces the departure of Jordan Zellsis Montemurro - March 22, 2019