FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS SLAMS INTO SUMMER WITH THE JUST CAUSE 3 COLLABORATION
Starting today, Just Cause 3’s protagonist, Rico Rodriguez, and two additional characters, Mario Frigo and Annika Svennson, will be available through a featured summon, while a fourth character, Teo, will be available through a raid summon. Players can face off against the Golden URGA Mstitel to obtain raid points to unlock various rewards. A new trailer showcasing this Just Cause 3 collaboration can be viewed on YouTube: https://youtu.be/1ZSacEMKyMU
Additionally, during June and July, a variety of in-game bonuses and rewards will be made available to players in celebration of the second anniversary:
- Login Bonuses - From June 29 - July 11 and July 12 - July 31, players will be treated to generous second-anniversary rewards in addition to standard daily bonuses, including the special 10+1 Summon Tickets that will guarantee at least one 5-star unit and 5-star Guaranteed EX ticket.
- Free Daily Summon - From June 29 - July 26, players may summon one character for free per day.
- Players’ Voice Campaign - From June 29 - July 11, all players may vote in-game to select one of four generous promotions, such as a daily free summon. The promotion that receives the most votes will be implemented in-game during the month of August.
- Weapon Enhancements - Starting in mid-July, players may upgrade previously obtained weapons through a new limited-time stage, which will be a recurring event moving forward.
- Half off stamina for story missions and trial battles, increased chances for bonus EXP when enhancing units, increased rank limits, and much more.
Fans can also celebrate the game’s second anniversary from December 8-9, 2018 with fellow players at the FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Fan Festa 2018 at the Long Beach Convention Center. Event updates and information on how to purchase tickets will be available here: https://ffbefanfesta.com.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the Apple App Store®, Google Play™ and on the Amazon Appstore™. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at http://sqex.to/Media.
About Just Cause
The Just Cause series has delivered ground-breaking, open-world technology and explosive action for the last 12 years. In 2006, players were introduced to Rico Rodriguez with the release of JUST CAUSE, a game born out of a vision of complete player freedom - open-world exploration and action were at the heart of this sandbox experience. Released in 2010, JUST CAUSE 2 saw the introduction of Rico’s trademark grapple hook and the game was more expansive and explosive than the first game, in every sense. Released in 2015, JUST CAUSE 3 complemented the original grappling hook and parachute combination with a wingsuit, perfecting the game’s traversal options and allowing players to perform even more death-defying stunts. In the most ambitious Just Cause game to date, December 2018 sees the release of JUST CAUSE 4. This game takes the series incredible destruction and unique physics to a whole new level with the introduction of tornadoes and other Extreme Weather events.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 141 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 76 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 66 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/