SUDDEN STRIKE 4: EUROPEAN BATTLEFIELDS EDITION OUT NOW
RTS giant arrives on Xbox One with exclusive content, DLC and 4k for the ultimate console experience
Bracknell UK, 22nd June 2018
Kalypso Media is excited to announce that Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition is available now on Xbox One in Europe and export territories, and will follow in North America on 26th June. Marking the debut of the franchise on Xbox, Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition brings all the action of the original release to Microsoft’s home console as well as the Battle of Kursk, Sudden Strike 4: Road to Dunkirk and Finland – Winter Storm DLC add-ons, along with three new maps exclusive to the Xbox One version. What’s more, all of this is delivered in stunning 4k when played on Xbox One X.
Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition sends you off on 31 missions across five extensive campaigns in the battlefields of World War II, where you will command over 120 different units; including the notorious German Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger and the Russian T-34 battle tank.
In Sudden Strike 4: Road to Dunkirk, relive the battles leading up to one of the world‘s most daring military rescue missions – the evacuation of British Expeditionary Forces and French soldiers from German superior numbers in 1940.
Based on the events of the Russian advances on Finland during and after the Winter War, up until the Vyborg Offensive in 1944, the Finland - Winter Stormadd-on centers around the most iconic Finnish vs. Soviet military conflicts during World War II.
Kalypso Media has also released a launch trailer for Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition showcasing some of the thrilling new content from the Finland – Winter Storm and Dunkirk DLC add-ons.
About Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition
The World War II Real-Time Strategy heavyweight finally arrives on Xbox One! Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition offers fans the ultimate collection, containing the main game Sudden Strike 4, plus add-ons Battle of Kursk, Sudden Strike 4: Road to Dunkirk and Finland - Winter Storm, as well as three exclusive maps for Xbox One.
With a total of 31 missions across 5 demanding campaigns and more than 120 authentic military units, Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Editionprovides hundreds of hours’ worth of strategic challenges. Exploit the weak spots of enemy tanks, set up the perfect ambush, occupy buildings with infantry, outmaneuver the enemy or unleash devastating air strikes – how you approach each mission is up to you!
- Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition offers realistic real-time strategy gameplay with tactical depth and a historical setting.
- The ultimate Sudden Strike experience for the first time on Xbox One, including 3 exclusive maps.
- The main game and all included add-ons offer 5 campaigns with over 30 missions to test your tactical skills.
- Command German and Russian forces in the Battle of Kursk - one of the largest tank battles of World War II!
- Sudden Strike 4: Road to Dunkirk features 4 new missions, 2 new commanders and 10 all-new units, as well as additional buildings and ships.
- Finland - Winter Storm features 6 new missions, 3 new commanders, and 19 all-new vehicles, along with additional buildings and units.
- Adapt and refine the military doctrines of 14 renowned commanders, such as Heinz Guderian, George S. Patton or Charles de Gaulle.
- Pit yourself against other commanders or a challenging enemy AI in the competitive multiplayer modes across a total of 20 maps.
Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition is available now on Xbox One in Europe and export territories, and will follow on 26th June in North America. Review code is available – please contact the UK PR team or place a request via Keymailer for access.
About the Kalypso Media Group
Celebrating its 12th year in the video games industry, the Kalypso Media Group is a privately owned, global, independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software with close to 100 employees worldwide, operating from seven offices across Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States. Kalypso Media has also established a digital-first label called “Kasedo Games” and enjoys very strong global digital distribution through its Kalypso Media Digital subsidiary. Furthermore, the group owns two development studios – Realmforge and Gaming Minds – to secure a constant supply of high quality games, and works with multiple leading independent developers. In 2015, Kalypso Media Mobile was founded in Hamburg, Germany, to deliver great games for mobile devices.
Kalypso Media‘s titles include the critically acclaimed “Tropico” series, strong strategy game franchises like “Dungeons”, “Port Royale” and “Sudden Strike”, as well as action RPG games such as “Vikings – Wolves of Midgard”, among others. For 2018, “Railway Empire”, “Shadows: Awakening” and “Tropico 6” have been announced for all major platforms (PC, Xbox One, PS4), along with “Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition” for Xbox One and “Project Highrise” for consoles (PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch). Moreover, Kasedo Games has signed “Rise of Industry” for digital distribution and Kalypso Mobile has released “The Official BBC Earth Quiz” and “Ski Jumping Pro” on all mobile devices and “Project Highrise” for tablet devices.
More information about the Kalypso Media Group is available at www.kalypsomedia.com.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Tackle brutal co-op puzzles in The Watchers beta this Halloween! - October 16, 2019
- PUBG MOBILE RELEASES MASSIVE HALLOWEEKS CONTENT UPDATE WITH PLAYLOAD MODE ON THE WAY - October 16, 2019
- NEW GIGANTAMAX POKÉMON REVEALED IN POKÉMON SWORD AND POKÉMON SHIELD - October 16, 2019