Crypto At A Glance Singer Akon Launches AKoin Coin
- Grammy-nominated singer Akon announced the launch of a new cryptocurrency, called AKoin, for use in his "Akon Crypto City,"
- which is being developed in his homeland Senegal. At Cannes Lion, during a panel titled "Branding Africa: Blockchain, Entrepreneurship and Empowering the Future", Akon said the digital currency will be available for sale in two weeks.
Crypto At A Glance
Akon Launches AKoin Coin As per the coin's site, the new city, which is as of now being developed, is a 2,000-section of land arrive talented by the leader of Senegal, Macky Sall, to Akon.
This, as the site calls it, "genuine Wakanda" (alluding to the city noticeably included operating at a profit Panther film and funnies) will be furnished with everything an ordinary city would have from private structures, retails, parks, to colleges and schools.
At the point when gotten some information about innovation insights in regards to his cryptographic money, Akon was cited as saying: "I accompany the ideas and let the nerds make sense of it."
Best known for his music, the Senegal-drop artist has been to a great extent exchanged his vocation center to offering back to African people group as of late. He propelled a venture named Akon Lighting Africa in 2014 went for taking care of power lack issues in Africa.
- Zombie gamer playing MINECRAFT yes we are learning - August 8, 2020
- World of Tanks Console Announces ‘SummerSlam Showdown’ - August 8, 2020
- 1C Entertainment takes aboard SpellMaster: The Saga, a new open world fantasy RPG - August 8, 2020