PUT YOUR SNIPING SKILLS TO THE TEST IN IMMERSIVE SHARPSHOOTER SNIPER RUST VR, NOW AVAILABLE ON WINDOWS PC THROUGH STEAM AND THE OCULUS STORE
Face Off Against an International Armed Militia Uprising in this Realistic, Virtual Reality Sharpshooting Experience from Award-Winning Game Developer Zatun
GUJARAT, INDIA (JUNE 19, 2018) - Zatun — a multi award-winning game developer and game art studio for major brands such as Disney, Marvel and Ubisoft — is excited to announce today that its virtual reality sharpshooting game Sniper Rust VR is now available for Windows PC via Steam and the Oculus store. Compatible with the Oculus Rift virtual reality system and Oculus Touch controllers, Sniper Rust VR is one of the first sharpshooting experiences for the Oculus Rift. Sniper Rust VR puts players directly behind the scope of a skilled marksman in this incredibly realistic, first-person sniping experience.
In Sniper Rust VR’s single-player campaign, you play as a highly-skilled hired gun, employed by a covert agency, called upon to put your sniping skills to the test. You’re pitted against an armed militia global uprising in this 18-level, heart-pounding globe-trotting adventure that is guaranteed to deliver plenty of thrills and excitement. As you navigate your way through four diverse, photorealistic environments, face off against unique enemy AI including undercover snipers, air assaults and other hidden traps! Keep your eyes on the prize and your aim steady!
“Following the successful launch of our free-to-play mobile sharpshooter game Sniper 3D Rust earlier this year, we’re thrilled to add Sniper Rust VR to our growing game portfolio,” said Abhinav Chokhavatia, Founder and CEO of Zatun. “With Sniper Rust VR’s realistic weapons, real-world effects and challenging missions, we think players are really going to enjoy feeling like they’re actually in the game. Sniper Rust VR truly brings the sharpshooting game experience to another level!”
- Cutting-Edge Weaponry - Stalk your prey with a plethora of lethal firearms, locked and loaded with special functions suited for specific occasions. Available weapons include real world guns like the DSR-50 and SVD sniper rifle, as well as the MaC-7, which was inspired by the CheyTac M200, and the Scout Rifle-inspired DG-5000.
- Death-Dealing Enemy Troops and Vehicular Combatants - Diverse enemy classes make every playable mission a challenge: be wary of well-concealed snipers, air/group assaults and traps behind enemy lines.
- Immersive Virtual Reality Experience - With numerous uniquely designed, photorealistic environments to explore — including ports, forests, mountains, deserts and even ancient temples — you’ll feel like you’re truly part of Sniper Rust VR’s virtual world! Although with multiple, varied objectives to complete on your adventure, there’ll hardly be time to take in the sights.
- Action-Packed Soundtrack - Intense orchestral sounds composed by John Leonard French are the perfect accompaniment for the game’s thrilling, edge-of-your-seat action sequences.
Sniper Rust VR supports seated, standing and room-scale VR play. It is now available for purchase at Steam or the Oculus Store for $9.99:
- Steam: https://uberstrategist.link/SniperRustVR-Steam
- Oculus store: https://uberstrategist.link/SniperRustVR-Oculus
For more information about Sniper Rust VR, please visit http://zatun.com/games/sniper-rust-vr.
Zatun is an award-winning 2D and 3D game studio offering premium quality game art and development to publishers and game developers worldwide since 2007. Staffed by a multi-talented and diverse team, they are experienced in production across different genres and game platforms, including console, PC, mobile (iOS and Android) and VR. Zatun has collaborated on more than 200 leading game titles with over 300 clients, ranging from huge AAA developers to small indie studios. For more information, please visit http://zatun.com.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- METRO REDUX COMING TO THE NINTENDO SWITCH™ - January 18, 2020
- Jadiri Gamer MTG Arena Saturdays Main Event Before the Storm - January 18, 2020
- Mobile Sports Game Boxing Star’s ‘Fight Club Battle’ Beta Update - January 18, 2020