The Exorcist: Legion VR Unleashes Spine-Chilling Horror on PlayStation®VR
Fun Train and Wolf & Wood Deliver a Horrific Tale Through Five Immersive Episodes – Chapters 1 – 3 Available Now for $6.99 Each from the PlayStation Store
LOS ANGELES, CA – June 19, 2018 – Fun Train, publishers of top-quality virtual reality games based on iconic cinematic franchises, announced today that The Exorcist: Legion VR is now available for PlayStation®VR from the PlayStation Store. Leveraging the power of VR, the game transports players into a chilling world created by horror maestro, William Peter Blatty, author of the Academy Award-winning Exorcist series. Through five, intense episodes (each 25-30 minutes) players will unravel a twisted story – each one featuring a unique demonic entity that will test player’s courage and resolve.
Following is a summary of the first three chapters players will experience in The Exorcist: Legion VR:
- Chapter 1 – “First Rites” – Players step into the shoes of a Boston homicide detective tasked with investigating the ritualistic murder of Father Bell, a priest at a local church. It has all the makings of a serial killer, but they soon discover that it’s much more…Father Bell was on the verge of uncovering an evil entity beyond anyone’s wildest imagination. Now players must pick up where he left off, transitioning from ordinary homicide detective to full-fledged exorcist.
- Chapter 2 – “Idle Hands” – Explore what happens when people dabble in forces they don’t fully understand. Back at the police station, the player receives a package from a stranger directing them to investigate the sudden psychotic episode of an institutionalized school teacher who is tormented by an unseen force. The entity they encounter is as old as Babylon itself and is adept at using illusion to prevent them from severing its hold over its victim.
- Chapter 3 – “Skin Deep” – In this chapter players will encounter Abyzou, an entity who has been blamed for infant mortality throughout the history of civilization. Many cultures have encountered her, and she has many names – from Lilith in Hebrew to Medusa in Greek. It’s the player’s task to force her to reveal herself, protect a newborn baby and send her back from whence she came! Sounds easy? Not so much- she’s quite persuasive.
Chapters 1 – 3 of The Exorcist: Legion VR are available now for download from the PlayStation Store for an SRP of $6.99 each and the Complete Series (including the forthcoming Chapter 4 “Samaritan” and Chapter 5 “The Tomb”) is available for $29.99. Players who buy Chapter 1 and then want access to the rest of the series can purchase a Season Pass for $24.99.
The press kit for The Exorcist: Legion VR is available (HERE). Please click on the links below to access the latest videos:
The Exorcist: Legion VR Trailer: https://youtu.be/uYBPoA1odHk
Chapter 1 Extended Gameplay Trailer: https://youtu.be/oPfjT1MUTDE
Chapter 2 Extended Gameplay Trailer: https://youtu.be/5QV-Cgk3c2w
Chapter 3 Extended Gameplay Trailer: https://youtu.be/I0OM8hevmUI
The Exorcist: Legion VR is compatible with Move and Dualshock controllers, allowing players to choose their preference. The game is developed by Wolf & Wood , the award-winning team behind A Chair in a Room: Greenwater and The Harbinger Trial, and is published by Fun Train.
The Exorcist: Legion VR has been rated “T” for Teen by the ESRB. For more information, please visit www.exorcistlegion.com .
About Wolf & Wood:
Wolf & Wood is a UK-based development studio known for their atmospheric, standout hit, A Chair in a Room: Greenwater. Named “Best Horror Experience of 2016” by UploadVR and winner of the 2017 Viveport Community Choice Award, Wolf & Wood are expected to have their next success in The Exorcist: Legion VR. More information about Wolf & Wood can be found at www.wolfandwood.co.
About Fun Train:
Fun Train is a Los Angeles-based, independently-owned publisher of episodic, premium virtual reality experiences based on established cinematic franchises. The company’s first title, The Exorcist: Legion VR, based on one of the scariest stories of all-time, launched on Oculus Rift and HTC Vive in 2017. More information about Fun Train can be found at www.funtrainvr.com.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- How was Fire Ball created? ‘Battle Sorcerers’, a VR magic war game, is launched on Steam - November 22, 2019
- Don’t Die, Minerva! Xbox Game Preview and Steam Early Access Dates announced - November 22, 2019
- Dual Universe Aims for the Stars With an Updated Roadmap - November 22, 2019