CLOSED BETA FOR BLACK CLOVER: QUARTET KNIGHTS PLAYABLE ON 15th – 16th JULY
8th June, 2018 – Richmond, UK: Black Clover fans will have the opportunity to try BLACK CLOVER QUARTET KNIGHTS as BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe announce the first closed beta for the game. To get a chance to participate, players can register from the 18th June – 2nd July on the Black Clover: Quartet Knights Beta Sign Up page.
BLACK CLOVER QUARTET KNIGHTS will allow selected players to play the beta during four gaming sessions. Specific schedule is below:
10:00-13:00 (15th July)
18:00-21:00 (15th July)
2:00-5:00 (16th July)
21:00-00:00 (16th July)
With BLACK CLOVER QUARTET KNIGHTS, players will use magical elements such as wind, water, or lightning to defeat their enemies! Each character is categorised in to 4 unique roles; Fighter, Healer, Support and Shooter. Combine different strengths and fight in epic magic 4v4 battle!
BLACK CLOVER QUARTET KNIGHTS will be available 14th September, 2018 on PlayStation®4 and PC. For more information from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe please visit:
- The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Website
- The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Facebook
- The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Twitter
- Crossout Players Will Find A New Home for Their Vehicles At The Cannibal Farm - June 5, 2020
- Grinding Gear Games Announces Path of Exile: Harvest - June 5, 2020
- ENIGMA’S LEGACY BATTLE PATH NOW LIVE IN ARMORED WARFARE - June 5, 2020