VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, BBTV Interactive, a division of BroadbandTV (BBTV), a digital entertainment company which exists to empower creators and inspire audiences, announces the launch of Squad Rivals, a new mobile game now available for iOS and Android devices, featuring 15 popular digital stars and influencers. Featured influencers include Bart Baker, AzzyLand and Chad Wild Clay, and together they reach more than 41 million YouTube subscribers and over 319 million monthly YouTube video views.
“This launch is a strategic move for the business as we have a unique and unprecedented advantage to market the app across our network to fans that are already truly passionate and following our talent”
In Squad Rivals, players create a squad of top YouTubers and digital influencers alongside everyday characters, including chefs, hipsters, astronauts, clowns and tech moguls to take back the town of Molasses from Greedy Corp. Players select their ultimate Squad for battle, level-up their best characters and fend off enemies in different locations with classic mobile gameplay, mixed with deep progression.
- Other top YouTube influencers in Squad Rivals include: Keemstar,itsAlexClark, Angry Grandpa, MagikarpUsedFly, and more.
- Hundreds of characters to collect and upgrade, from feline-flinging cat ladies to knife-slashing chefs, and Squad-buffing selfie models, plus many, many more.
- Avoid rival squads and obstacles with simple swipe controls and maneuver your Squad to attack. Level up your best Squad members and dominate all levels.
- Beat up Bosses including: the music festival DJ that drops mad beats and bombs on you; the Office Boss who relentlessly throws paperwork your way; and that pesky Mall Cop on her super-powered segway. Select the right Squad to take them down.
- Strategically deploy your best squads in the eSports Arena and earn huge rewards as you work your way up the leaderboards.
“This launch is a strategic move for the business as we have a unique and unprecedented advantage to market the app across our network to fans that are already truly passionate and following our talent,” commented Lewis Ball, VP Interactive, E-commerce and Professional Services, BroadbandTV. “Each of our creators is thrilled to be in the game as playable characters and will be promoting it in their own authentic way. Players can expect even more Influencers, additional post-launch content and a number of other surprises in the coming months.”
Announced in January 2018, BBTV Interactive builds original games and mobile apps across multiple platforms for top digital talent. Previous releases from BBTV include a mobile game for top Spanish language creator Fernanfloo, downloaded by over 11 million people, becoming the number one most downloaded app in the App Store and Google Play store within 24 hours of its release.
Pricing and Availability: Squad Rivals is available now in the App Store and Google Play. The game is free to download and play and includes in-app purchases.
Full List of Digital Stars:
Bart Baker, Chad Wild Clay, AzzyLand, Angry Grandpa, itsAlexClark, Keemstar, Infinite Lists, Cleanprincegaming, InquisitorMaster, UnlistedLeaf, MagikarpUsedFly, Etika, Relaxalax, iMav3riq, Bootramp
Trailer: Watch on YouTube here
BroadbandTV is a digital entertainment company which exists to empower creators and inspire audiences. Today, BroadbandTV generates over 33.3 billion monthly impressions, 204 million hours viewed per month, and is the third largest video property in the world - in terms of unique viewers - following only Google and Facebook as of April 2018. Its leading digital video networks include: popular kids content brand, HooplaKidz; number one hip-hop and electronic music destinations, Opposition and WIMSIC; TGN, the largest and most engaged community of gamers worldwide; Outspeak, a partnership with HuffPost for influencers passionate about covering current events in politics, entertainment, lifestyle, business, technology, and more; and NBA Playmakers, geared to reach targeted and engaged audiences from sports, to how-to and fitness, and basketball culture in partnership with the NBA. In June 2013, leading European entertainment network RTL Group acquired a majority stake in BroadbandTV. Both companies also formed an ongoing strategic partnership to accelerate the global growth strategy of BroadbandTV. www.bbtv.com
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Pokémon Red and Blue Get Metal Tribute by Ro Panuganti - September 23, 2019
- [SWITCH] Monster Boy – New update: Switch Lite color scheme - September 23, 2019
- Open-world indie hit Eastshade is coming to PS4 and Xbox One on 21 October - September 23, 2019