Triwer Sets ICO For Blockchain-based Parcel Delivery System
- Norway-based Triwer is set to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for its TRW tokens issued on the Ethereum platform to provide blockchain-based parcel delivery solution.
- The TRW token will be an integral facilitator of transactions within the Uber-like parcel delivery platform.
Triwer completed seed finance from private investors and private pre-sale, raising a total of 2.7 million euros. It has launched a crowdfunding campaign on June 1, 2018. The public token sale will remain open until June 30, 2018.
Triwer’s parcel delivery platform looks to disrupt the European Courier Express and Parcel Market (CEPM) that is projected to reach a size of 72.9 billion euros by 2020.
Triwer is working on an app for the parcel shipment which would automatically plan the best delivery route. It will operate much the same way as Uber in the private taxi sector or AirbnB in short term property rentals. It will enable logistics companies and couriers to make better use of spare capacity.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Build an army of drones w your friends in Outpost Zero – Free to try this week - July 19, 2019
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam - July 19, 2019
- THE NINJA SAVIORS – Return of the Warriors appears at the end of August! - July 19, 2019