Triwer Sets ICO For Blockchain-based Parcel Delivery SystemJune 14, 2018
Triwer Sets ICO For Blockchain-based Parcel Delivery System
- Norway-based Triwer is set to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for its TRW tokens issued on the Ethereum platform to provide blockchain-based parcel delivery solution.
- The TRW token will be an integral facilitator of transactions within the Uber-like parcel delivery platform.
Triwer completed seed finance from private investors and private pre-sale, raising a total of 2.7 million euros. It has launched a crowdfunding campaign on June 1, 2018. The public token sale will remain open until June 30, 2018.
Triwer’s parcel delivery platform looks to disrupt the European Courier Express and Parcel Market (CEPM) that is projected to reach a size of 72.9 billion euros by 2020.
Triwer is working on an app for the parcel shipment which would automatically plan the best delivery route. It will operate much the same way as Uber in the private taxi sector or AirbnB in short term property rentals. It will enable logistics companies and couriers to make better use of spare capacity.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Quirky Xerus 8.6 released - August 17, 2018
- Beyond Raiders of the Broken Planet: Top 10 changes coming to Spacelords - August 17, 2018
- ROBOT CACHE ANNOUNCES EARLY ACCESS TO BEGIN OCTOBER 2018 - August 17, 2018