Peine, Germany – Lemke Software GmbH today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of GraphicConverter 10.6.1, an important update to their popular image editing utility for macOS. The popular app, known as the “Swiss Army Knife” of image editing applications, allows users to convert any of over 200 graphic file formats into any of almost 80 graphic formats.
GraphicConverter has over 1.5 million loyal users worldwide. Users range from amateur photographers to professional designers. The new version of the app brings the ability to create numerous variants of each file being processed in one batch. Also new in the update is a new graduated filter, and new convert and modify features.
“GraphicConverter is one of the most popular professional programs on the market. Our users are some of the most loyal of any graphics utility on the macOS platform,” says Thorsten Lemke, founder of Lemke Software GmbH. “The new features included in version 10.6.1 bring the app to another level, improving an already great application.”
The update brings a large number of new features, including the ability to create complex batch actions with multiply save operations, new convert and modify operations, and much more.
New Features Include:
* Browser: Edit name kind toolbar item – change file name editing to iptc/xmp title editing
* Browser/convert & modify: Create complex batch actions with multiply save operations
* Browser/convert & modify: Reload action added
* Browser/convert & modify: Subfolder action added
* Browser/convert & modify: Anonymize faces action added
* Browser context menu: Added option to edit tags directly
* Menu effect: Graduated filter
* Browser/image window: Added icon to show/hide toolbar (OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later)
Version 10.6.1 of GraphicConverter is just the latest in a long history of updates that have made it one of the best macOS image processing utilities available today. The improvements in the app aren’t limited to new features, as there are also several significant updates to existing features in the app.
Updated Features Include:
* Added GPS detection in RW2 files
* Updated localizations
* Browser/convert & modify: Change format action – added options
* Position palette: Displays line length and angle during drawing a line
* Prefs save/resource: Added option for icon size
* Reduced file access in browser for files without GPS location
* Image toolbar: Added print icon
* Import from digital camera: Added predefined folder option
The app continues to offer the best way to capture, import, convert, and export images on the Mac. GraphicConverter’s powerful image editing functions offer the ability to work with local copies of images, or images stored on popular cloud storage services.
Features of the App Include:
* Opens files in 200 graphics formats
* Exports images in nearly 80 different formats
* Imports images directly from cameras, even in the RAW format and sidecar files like xmp, live picture
* Generates web, print & picture catalogs
* TWAIN and image capture interface for scanners
* Directly supports the Google, Flickr, and locr photo services
* Graphical file and picture browser
* Slide show functionality
* Powerful batch processing features
* Supports Applescript
* Express picture enhancement function
* Powerful photo editing functions
* Advanced effects and filters
* Flexible plug-in architecture
* Color management with ColorSync and ICC profiles
* 3D image support
* Supports for latest technologies built-in to the various versions of macOS
* Multilingual Support (12 available languages)
* Image verifier
* Browse local copies on cloud services like Dropbox, SkyDrive, AWS Cloud, and Google Drive
“Photographers and designers of all skill levels appreciate the features, quality, and ease-of-use of GraphicConverter,” continues Thorsten. “We’ve made the app available for free trial use, and we’ve placed very few restrictions on the trial download. This provides to users a chance to get to know the utility, and appreciate its powerful, yet easy-to-use collection of image editing features.”
English, Germany, French, Japanese, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Portuguese, Spanish, Danish, Swedish and Italian
* Requires OS X 10.9 or higher
* 64-bit processor
* 145 MB
GraphicConverter 10.6.1 is only $39.95 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Photography category. It can also be directly purchased online from the Lemkesoft website. GraphicConverter 10.6.1 is a free update for all customers of version 10.x. Upgrades from older versions of the app are available for $25.95 USD.
Based in Peine, Germany, Lemke Software GmbH is a developer and publisher of Macintosh software. Founded by Thorsten Lemke in 2002, the main focus and passion of Lemke Software is centered on the maintenance and further development of GraphicConverter. Lemke Software also develops individual solutions for special customer requirements. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Lemke Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh Mac OS X, and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\