Nintendo Download, June 14, 2018: It’s Battle Royale Time!
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Fortnite – Jump in to be the last one standing in the free-to-start 100-player Battle Royale. Build huge forts. Outwit your opponents. Earn your Victory. Squad up together online* with friends in the same room or around the world.
- Hollow Knight – Forge your own path in Hollow Knight, an epic action adventure through a vast ruined kingdom of insects and heroes. Explore twisting caverns, battle tainted creatures and befriend bizarre bugs, all in a classic, hand-drawn 2D style.
- Paladins – Founder’s Pack – Wield guns and magic as a legendary Champion of the Realm, customizing your core set of abilities to play exactly how you want to play. The Founder’s Pack is now available for $29.99. Paladins will be available as a free-to-start game later this year. Owners of the Founder’s Pack get early access, immediately unlock all Champions and their voice packs now and forever, and receive exclusive cosmetics.
- LEGO The Incredibles – Experience the thrilling LEGO adventures of the Parr family as they conquer crime and family life through both Disney-Pixar films The Incredibles and Incredibles 2. LEGO The Incredibles allows players to explore action-packed story levels and an epic hub world, including Municiberg, as they use their unique “Super” abilities to bring the city’s Super Villains to justice. The LEGO The Incredibles game for the Nintendo Switch system will be available on June 15.
- Fallout Shelter – Fallout Shelter puts you in control of a state-of-the-art underground Vault from Vault-Tec. Build the perfect Vault, keep your Dwellers happy, and protect them from the dangers of the Wasteland. From time to time, idyllic Vault life may be disrupted by the dangers of post-nuclear life. Prepare your Dwellers to protect against threats from the outside…and within.
- Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion – Play as an Octoling for the very first time in this large-scale downloadable content for the Splatoon 2 game. This full-on single-player adventure spans 80 missions starring Agent 8, a new character who awakens on a dark subway platform. Navigate this mysterious underground test facility in a desperate battle to reach the surface of Inkopolis. Escape from these twisted depths, and you’ll be able to join multiplayer* matches as an Octoling. You may think you know everything about the world of Splatoon, but these waters run deep, and so does the lore. The Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion DLC is available now. Full game is required to use DLC.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – New DLC is releasing for owners of the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Expansion Pass. Buy the Expansion Pass to gain access to titanic new content, including the Challenge Battle Mode as well as Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country this September.
- Challenge Battle Mode, launching today at 10 p.m. PT.
- This additional battle mode will test players’ skills with new battle rules in challenging new scenarios that highlight minor story elements and bring the characters Shulk and Fiora from the original Xenoblade Chronicles into the Nintendo Switch game for the very first time as new Rare Blades.
- For full patch notes, please visit the Xenoblade Chronicles 2site .
- Challenge Battle Mode, launching today at 10 p.m. PT.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Save up to 50 percent on select digital games – Super Smash Bros. is back! Celebrate E3 2018 with savings on select digital games that helped make some of your favorite fighters famous, as well as other great games. Offer starts today at 9 a.m. PT and ends June 21 at 8:59 a.m. PT.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals .
Also new this week:
- ACA NEOGEO SUPER SIDEKICKS 3 : THE NEXT GLORY (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Alchemic Jousts (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Beekyr Reloaded (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Bloons TD 5 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Chameleon Run Deluxe Edition (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Grab the Bottle (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available June 20
- INK (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available June 19
- Jolt Family Robot Racer (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Lanota (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Moorhuhn Remake (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Otto (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Parallel (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Pub Encounter (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- R.B.I. Baseball 18 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Soccer Slammers (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- The Lost Child (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available June 19
- Nintendo Account required. Online services and features, including online play, are free until the paid Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in September 2018.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch , http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds .
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\