Banks’ Blockchain Budget Increased 67% Last Year
- The global financial services industry spent $1.7 billion to develop blockchain technology solutions last year, as banks and other firms move beyond the proof-of-concept stage and start rolling out commercial distributed ledger technology products, according to a new report.
- The report by U.S.-based market intelligence firm Greenwich Associates signals the growing investments being made by financial institutions on blockchain technology over the past two years.
Banks’ Blockchain Budget According to the report, companies in the financial services industry spent about $1.7 billion USD on blockchain in 2017, which is an increase of 67%.
The number of companies that created a dedicated blockchain initiative doubled in 2017, while the report also has stated that “the typical top-tier bank” has approximately 18 employees working full-time on blockchain technology.
Nearly 14% of the banks and other companies that were interviewed had said that they were successful in releasing a blockchain solution.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Spin Rhythm XD Blasts New Beats onto Steam Early Access October 22, Nintendo Switch in 2020 - September 18, 2019
- And it’s LIVE! Football Drama, the satirical managerial narrative game is out now on Steam, iOS, and Android - September 18, 2019
- Zynga Launches Spellbinding New Puzzle Adventure Game Merge Magic! - September 18, 2019