Switzerland's Zug To Try Blockchain-based Municipal Voting
- Switzerland's crypto-valley Zug will run a pilot for a municipal voting system, which will be powered by blockchain technology, using the city's current digital ID (eID) system later in June.
- According to local media outlet Swissinfo.ch, the city of Zug will require the residents in the municipality to take part in a blockchain-based trial voting for municipal matters like a referendum vote.
As per nearby media outlet Swissinfo.ch, the city of Zug will require the inhabitants in the region to partake in a blockchain-based preliminary voting in favor of metropolitan issues like a choice vote.
The occupants will be welcome to participate in Switzerland's first civil blockchain voting between June 25 and July 1. Voters will have the capacity to vote through their cell phones by downloading the current uPort application to enlist.
Under the preliminary, voters will approached to vote in favor of or against firecrackers at the yearly Lakeside Festival, and utilization of advanced IDs to acquire books from the library or pay stopping charges.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- THE CONJURING HOUSE – AVAILABLE NOW ON STEAM - September 25, 2018
- SEEKER SLAYER SURVIVOR DLC FOR PILLARS OF ETERNITY II: DEADFIRE OUT NOW - September 25, 2018
- VERSUS EVIL CELEBRATES 5th ANNIVERSARY WITH HUGE STEAM PUBLISHER SALE - September 25, 2018