Multicolored splatformer INK splashes onto Nintendo Switch next week
Launches 19 June, includes all-new Switch-exclusive 2-player mode!
13 June, 2018 – INK splashes INKredible news everyone! The hyper-colorful 2D platformer INK, from indie publisher Digerati and developers Zack Bell Games and Kittehface Software, will be splashing down on Nintendo Switch next Tuesday, 19 June.
In addition to this excitINK news, you’ll also be thrilled to hear that for the first time ever you’ll be able to play INK with a friend, thanks to an all-new local 2-player mode created exclusively for the Nintendo Switch version!
Players in Europe can pre-order INK now from the Nintendo Switch eShop to enjoy a 20% discount on the launch price.
About the game INK splashes
The world’s first splatformer is here! INK is a fast-paced platformer with a twist – levels are invisible and must be splattered with brightly colored paint before they can be seen!
Players can reveal levels in a variety of ways: double-jumping, wall sliding or squishing an enemy all create splashes and splodges. Even failing is useful – when your blocky character perishes it explodes in a shower of color, painting the surrounding area to reveal more of the level for your next try!
- Test your platforming skills across 75 INKgeniously designed levels!
- Jump, squish, slide and die to splatter brightly colored paint and uncover your surroundings!
- Splat enemies, dodge missiles, and take down super-challenging bosses!
- Local 2-player mode: Take on INK with a friend, exclusive to Nintendo Switch (supports split Joy-Con play)
- 20 deviously hidden coins to find and collect!
- Ambient and atmospheric original soundtrack by Vincent Rubinetti
- Precision platforming makes INK a perfect challenge for speedrunners
As a publisher, Digerati is dedicated to helping independent developers bring their creations to market and into the hands of gamers. We take care of funding, distribution, marketing and production, leaving developers to focus on what they love – making incredible games and unique experiences.
Contact: [email protected]
About Zack Bell Games
Zack Bell is an independent game developer. He enjoys programming, game design, rapid prototyping, Game Maker, writing, and music performance/composition. For more information, visit: https://zackbellgames.com/
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- ‘HIP-HOP STONER NOIR’ STORY-BASED ADVENTURE STONE PREMIERES TODAY - September 23, 2018
- “EXIMIUS: SEIZE THE FRONTLINE” EARLY ACCESS LAUNCHING ON SEPTEMBER 27TH, 2018 - September 23, 2018
- It’s a Wrap! The Alto Cryptogame Challenge Crowns a Winner - September 23, 2018