Lithuania Issues New Cryptocurrency, ICO Guidelines
- Lithuania has released comprehensive new guidelines for cryptocurrency and initial coin offerings or ICOs, calling it a step towards more certainty and transparency in the financial market.
- In a document, the Ministry of Finance divided guidelines into four areas, such as regulation, taxation, accounting, and Anti-Money Laundering/ Combating the Financing of Terrorism or AML/CFT. Of these, three sections focus on cryptocurrency.
Clergyman of Finance, Vilius Šapoka, said ICOs ought to be directed. As per him, Lithuania as of now has an outstanding administrative preferred standpoint being one of the initial ones in Europe to have arranged such rules.
Šapoka additionally cleared up that the rules depict just piece of the perspectives analyzed by important establishments.
"Arranging ICO isn't directed by particular enactment, nonetheless, considering distinctive ICO models and diverse attributes of tokens, at times, such action might be liable to the necessities of the enactment of the Republic of Lithuania and supervision of the Bank of Lithuania.," the record expressed.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- The Battle for Kronos is coming to Nintendo Switch! - May 24, 2019
- FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE SURPASSES 16 MILLION PLAYERS WORLDWIDE - May 24, 2019
- Jadiri Gamer Wielder of MysteriesFIRE AND ICE Deckof the day - May 24, 2019