Univention UCS 4.3-1: First point release for UCS 4.3 available
Univention is pleased to announce the availability of Univention Corporate Server (UCS) 4.3-1, the first point release of UCS 4.3. It includes all errata updates issued for UCS 4.3-0 and provides various improvements and bugfixes especially in the following areas:
- The UMC system diagnostic module has been extended with additional tests. They support the administrator to check the system health of the UCS system and the whole domain.
- The management system usability and configurability has been expanded. The expected usability has been improved in several places, for example when configuring email addresses or DNS settings.
- A content-security-policy has been integrated in the UCS management system to increase the browser security by protecting web cookies.
- Various security updates have been integrated into UCS 4.3-1, e.g. Apache2, the Linux kernel and Samba4. A complete list is available in the release notes.
Notes about release, download and documentation can be found at the following ressources:
- Release Notes 1
- Download for x64 architecture. The virtual machine images for VMware and VirtualBox and the Amazon Machine Image (AMI) on Amazon EC2 are updated to the latest version.
- UCS 4.3 Quickstart Guide
- UCS 4.3 Manual
- Information about Support for UCS
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG Arena Game of the Dayhello Monday feel the warmth - February 24, 2020
- HyperX Now Shipping Cloud Flight S Wireless Gaming Headset with Qi Charging - February 24, 2020
- Death and Taxes: Become the Grim Reaper.. on an office job. - February 24, 2020