Univention UCS 4.3-1: First point release for UCS 4.3 available
Univention is pleased to announce the availability of Univention Corporate Server (UCS) 4.3-1, the first point release of UCS 4.3. It includes all errata updates issued for UCS 4.3-0 and provides various improvements and bugfixes especially in the following areas:
- The UMC system diagnostic module has been extended with additional tests. They support the administrator to check the system health of the UCS system and the whole domain.
- The management system usability and configurability has been expanded. The expected usability has been improved in several places, for example when configuring email addresses or DNS settings.
- A content-security-policy has been integrated in the UCS management system to increase the browser security by protecting web cookies.
- Various security updates have been integrated into UCS 4.3-1, e.g. Apache2, the Linux kernel and Samba4. A complete list is available in the release notes.
Notes about release, download and documentation can be found at the following ressources:
- Release Notes 1
- Download for x64 architecture. The virtual machine images for VMware and VirtualBox and the Amazon Machine Image (AMI) on Amazon EC2 are updated to the latest version.
- UCS 4.3 Quickstart Guide
- UCS 4.3 Manual
- Information about Support for UCS
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Puppets and Planes in 100% Orange Juice! - September 22, 2019
- The Prime Suspect? A Painting! Decipher a Gripping Mystery in TANGLE TOWER - September 22, 2019
- Asdivine Hearts II for PlayStation: Physical package arrives with Limited Run Games! - September 22, 2019