SPECIAL EDITIONS OF DRAGON QUEST XI UNVEILED AT E3 2018
Available for pre-order in limited quantities exclusively from the SQUARE ENIX Online Store, the “Edition of Lost Time” contains a variety of treasures to complement the adventure, including:
- The “Edition of Light” version of the game for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system*
- Including Supplicant, an accessory with the power to restore magic points, Healer, an accessory with the power to restore hit points, and 3 Seeds of Skill, a consumable item which confer a players extra skill points.
- Companion Compendium – a 128-page hardback art book featuring concept art and famed artist Akira Toriyama’s early designs
- Symphonic Suite – a 2-disc set featuring orchestrated versions of in-game music
- The Map of Erdrea – a 20”x15” cloth map
- A Collectible Steelbook® Case
- Bonus Digital Content – including Pep Pop, a drink that immediately peps up all active allies, and 15 more Seeds of Skill, which confer players extra skill points.**
*“Edition of Light” bundled separately from Art Book, Symphonic Suite 2-Disc Set, Steelbook, and Cloth Map
**”Edition of Lost Time” PlayStation®4 system DLC will be added to your SQUARE ENIX ONLINE STORE account at launch
The physical Day One “Edition of Light” is available to pre-order now from retailers nationwide for the PlayStation®4 system, and comes with a reversible cover featuring artwork from Akira Toriyama. Additionally, players who pre-order from the online PlayStation®Store can treat themselves to the exclusive “The Legend Reborn” Theme as an instant reward along with in-game DLC items when the game launches. Fans who pre-purchase from STEAM® will receive an exclusive PC Wallpaper Set and in-game DLC items.
A brand-new story-focused trailer also sheds light on the main hero and the challenges he must overcome with the help of his loyal companions. The trailer ends with the reveal of new key art, created specifically for the Western release.
To view the newly released “DRAGON QUEST XI: The Legend of the Luminary” trailer, please visit: https://youtu.be/0lv4Zg-r8i4.
DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is the long-awaited role-playing game from series creator Yuji Horii, character designer Akira Toriyama, and series composer Koichi Sugiyama, releasing for the PlayStation®4 system and STEAM on September 4. The game is a completely standalone experience that features entirely new characters, a beautifully detailed world, finely tuned strategic combat, and an immersive story that will appeal to longtime fans and franchise newcomers alike.
This title is rated T (Teen). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
For the latest assets, please visit the press site at: http://sqex.to/Media.
Official Homepage: www.DQ11.com
PlayStation Store: http://sqex.to/DQ11PSN
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 141 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 76 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 66 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- CCP Games and Hadean Reveal EVE Aether Wars: Phase Two - July 17, 2019
- Roblox and Liverpool Football Club collaborate to launch exclusive in-game outfits and items - July 17, 2019
- Second Place? Screw it! New Wreckfest Trailer released - July 17, 2019