Chameleon Run is coming to Nintendo Switch
June 12, 2018 – Chameleon Run which started as Ludum Dare #26 entry, won Apple Design Award 2016! Improved version is coming to Nintendo Switch as Chameleon Run Deluxe Edition.
Chameleon Run Deluxe Edition
Release date: 14th June 2018
Switch eShop: $5.99 (US/Canada), £4.99/€5.99 (UK/EU/AU)
Developer: Hyperbolic Magnetism
Publisher: Cinemax, s.r.o.
Trailer – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XWzWZcBZwY
Chameleon Run is a unique, fast and challenging autorunner with a colorful twist. Jump, switch and run through expertly crafted levels that will have you running back for more.
Your goal is to switch your color to match the ground as you run and jump from platform to platform. Sounds easy right? Well think again!
– Fast paced running, jumping and switching colors
– Fun jumping mechanics like “double jump” and “head jump”
– Pixel perfect physics
– Stylish, super smooth and colorful graphics
– Non-linear levels with 3 special objectives in each one
– Compete for the fastest time on each level
– Simple two button controls
Nintendo Switch Uniquie features
– 6 brand new levels
– 4th special objective for each level (unlocked by finishing the last level)
Chameleon Run Awards
Winner – Apple Design Award 2016, Selection – Indiecade 2016, Best Gameplay – Czech game of the year 2016, Best Mobile game – Czech game of the year 2016, Best Gameplay – Game Access 2016, Winner – Appparade #23, Best of App Store 2016
Review codes are available. If you’d like to review Chameleon Run, contact Lukas Macura at [email protected] .
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Become one with a huge battle mech in ArmZ VR - March 23, 2019
- Grave Keeper – a new hack’n’slash coming in March - March 23, 2019
- Akuto: Showdown – fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns - March 23, 2019