Lanota release date and overview trailer for Nintendo Switch – Flyhigh Works
Flyhigh Works and Noxy Games are delighted to confirm that Lanota, a story-driven music experience, is coming to the Nintendo Switch eShop on 14th June in North America and 20th June in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. It will cost $14.99USD / €14,99 with regional variations.
We have released an overview trailer to showcase what Lanota will have to offer – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErMrIJOgv6g&feature=youtu.be
Further details are below:
A rhythmic music game unlike any other, the unique gameplay of Lanota is perfect for Nintendo Switch!
Lanota offers a unique blend of dynamic music rhythm gameplay and storytelling, delivering a colorful narrative and enticing soundtrack in one package!
You perform over 70 tracks on a 360 degree circular field – your goal is to hit notes all around the ‘plate’, enabling you to both feel the beat and follow the musical flow. Tap, hold and slide to perform and achieve perfect combos and harmony!
There are multiple ways to tackle each track – in addition to four difficulty settings you can choose to ‘Tune’ or ‘Purify’ songs. Purify ends your attempt if you miss too many notes, whereas Tune allows you to continue without that added pressure!
In addition to dynamic circular play areas and varied beats to hit, Lanota offers a distinctive narrative. The world has lost sound and color, and the task falls to our two heroes – Fisica and Ritmo – to revive ‘Notalium’ and bring music back to the world. Complete songs to unlock new story segments and undertake this vital task!
- 70+ tracks, including two new songs that are exclusive to the Nintendo Switch
- Utilise the touch screen for precise and dynamic controls
- Varied songs and stage designs, including ‘boss’ tracks
- Four difficulty settings and the choice of ‘Tune’ and ‘Purify’ modes
- Complete the plot for a unique storybook experience
- Plug in some headphones and enjoy a special musical experience
Press Assets – https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9nz0d7hc1j8mmwv/AABN7VB47fc0FWMrQCB2L_Xza?dl=0
Lanota launches on the Nintendo Switch eShop on 14th June in North America and 20th June in Europe / Australia / New Zealand.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- HyperX Announces HyperX QuadCast Microphone for Streamers and Casters - March 25, 2019
- Arcade racing is back! Launch trailer for Xenon Racer is now live - March 25, 2019
- Spacelords First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sööma - March 25, 2019