Uber considers bid for bike-share company eyed by Lyft
Spur has a valuation of at any rate $250M and works bicycle share programs over the U.S. counting CitiBike in New York and Ford GoBike in San Francisco. The organization announced 2.18M aggregate rides take in May.
Uber as of late procured dockless bicycle share organization Jump, which works in San Francisco.
- Uber recently acquired Jump, which has an exclusive permit for San Francisco's dockless bike-share program.
- Motivate operates "docked" programs in eight U.S. cities: Boston, Chicago, Columbus (Ohio), Jersey City, New York, Portland (OR), San Francisco and Washington, D.C.
- It reports 3.18 million total rides taken in May 2018.
- Brooklyn-based Motivate has raised nearly $50 million from firms like Generation Investment Management, according to PitchBook.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Fandomfare GamingMTG Arena weekly Round up - May 26, 2019
- Crooked Waters VR: Conquest will release end of June! - May 26, 2019
- SLAY WITH PORTALS IN 1047 GAMES’ ONLINE FPS SPLITGATE: ARENA WARFARE, OUT NOW ON STEAM - May 26, 2019