Uber considers bid for bike-share company eyed by Lyft
Spur has a valuation of at any rate $250M and works bicycle share programs over the U.S. counting CitiBike in New York and Ford GoBike in San Francisco. The organization announced 2.18M aggregate rides take in May.
Uber as of late procured dockless bicycle share organization Jump, which works in San Francisco.
- Uber recently acquired Jump, which has an exclusive permit for San Francisco's dockless bike-share program.
- Motivate operates "docked" programs in eight U.S. cities: Boston, Chicago, Columbus (Ohio), Jersey City, New York, Portland (OR), San Francisco and Washington, D.C.
- It reports 3.18 million total rides taken in May 2018.
- Brooklyn-based Motivate has raised nearly $50 million from firms like Generation Investment Management, according to PitchBook.
- BATTLE BROTHERS NEW DLC ‘BLAZING DESERTS’ GETS RELEASE DATE - July 3, 2020
- Quintus and the Absent Truth - July 3, 2020
- Mobile Sports Game Boxing Star Marks 2-year Anniversary - July 3, 2020