RAILWAY EMPIRE SETS OFF FOR ALL-NEW DESTINATIONS!
Mexico DLC expansion out now for PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One
Bracknell UK, 8th June 2018
¡Viva Mexico! It’s time to pack your bags and head to the station – Kalypso Media is excited to announce the next stop on Railway Empire’s never-ending quest for entrepreneurial domination. In Railway Empire: Mexico, ambitious rail tycoons everywhere will finally break free from the North American border and expand their business to the varied and challenging landscapes of Mexico. A variety of new and challenging missions will take you from the arid northern regions of the country all the way to the dense jungles of the south, as you strive to boost Mexico’s economy in a new scenario taking place from 1873-1893. The huge new map will be playable in both Free Game and Sandbox modes, while a range of new cities, goods and engines add even more opportunity for economic expansion.
As well as the new content, the DLC also introduces a new night mode, allowing players to switch between day and night whenever they wish for an all-new atmospheric take on the game, and a prime opportunity to take lots of lovely screenshots!
Along with the Mexico DLC release, the Railway Empire base game also received a free update to V1.4 earlier this week. This update provides more great additions to enhance your gaming experience including the ability for players and AI opponents to build crossings and x-crossings and AI opponents are now able to use complex track systems when the player chooses the realistic track building mode in the game settings. This update continues Kalypso’s Games as a Servicecommitment to all our new releases providing free updates and content enhancing the overall gameplay experience.
Railway Empire: Mexico is available worldwide on PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One now for £6.99 (£6.49 PS4, £6.39 XBO) / €7.99 / $7.99 . To celebrate the announcement Kalypso is pleased to reveal a new trailer showcasing some of the great new content available, just make sure you have the sound turned on!
- Watch the Railway Empire: Mexico trailer
About Railway Empire
In Railway Empire, you will create an elaborate and wide-ranging rail network, purchase over 40 different trains modelled in extraordinary detail, and buy or build railway stations, maintenance buildings, factories and tourist attractions to keep your travel network ahead of the competition. You’ll also need to hire and manage your workforce if you want to ensure an efficient train service, whilst also develop over 300 technologies ranging from mechanical improvements to the trains themselves to workplace infrastructures and advanced amenities as you progress through five eras of technological innovations.
However, you can’t just build and research your way to the top – the competition never sleeps, and to keep your business on track you’ll have to survive against up to three rival tycoons. To get to the top you may have to resort to more cutthroat tactics as you attack and sabotage your opponents through raids and industrial espionage.
Features of Railway Empire
- Exploit the economic opportunities of the United States in an extensive campaign, working your way step by step from coast to coast across this great continent.
- Lead your Railway Empire to success by establishing a comprehensive rail network and optimizing transportation of passengers and goods.
- Master challenges and objectives through a range of scenarios, or create your perfect railway network in construction mode without any financial pressure.
- Over 40 historically accurate locomotives and more than 30 different wagons can be acquired over the course of the game, and must be put to use in the best way in order to take advantage of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Invest in over 300 new technologies across five different eras to progress and maximize the potential of your rail network.
- Compete with up to three rival companies, and even sabotage their efforts with the use of bandits and spies.
Railway Empire: Mexico is available to download worldwide now for Windows PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. To register your interest for review code, please email the UK PR team with your preferred platform, or request access via Keymailer. Full game of Railway Empire required to play.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- an ideal opportunity to quit considering drones a cool toy - January 22, 2019
- Scany WiFi Scanner and Network Toolkit Goes on 50%-off Sale - January 22, 2019
- Pixelmator Team releases Pixelmator Pro 1.3 Prism major update - January 22, 2019