TEAM17 RETURN TO E3 WITH A STRONG LINE UP
5th June 2018 – Team17, a global games label, creative partner and developer of independent, premium video games will be returning to E3 for a 4th year with a strong line up of exciting forthcoming games from its global games label.
The company will be holding media appointments in room #8101 in the concourse hall from Tuesday 12th June to Thursday 14th June, which must be pre-booked with the PR team. Potential new partners and developers will be able to pitch their games to Team17’s games label team who will also be in attendance. Details on how to reach both the PR and games label team are at the bottom of this release.
Team17 will have a selection of games from its highly anticipated line up available to play including:
- Genesis: Alpha One – *WORLD FIRST CONSOLE HANDS-ON* / Developed by Radiation Blue – Genesis: Alpha One combines a mix of genres including rogue-lite, FPS and ship-building. You explore a randomly generated universe, farming resources, dealing with alien infestations and cloning new crew members. It will be releasing on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC in 2018
- PLANET ALPHA / Developed by Planet Alpha ApS – PLANET ALPHA is an atmospheric side-scrolling platform adventure game. Combining fast platforming, creative puzzles, stealth mechanics and a unique art style to create an unforgettable experience. It will be releasing on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Switch in 2018
- Mugsters / Developed by Reinkout Games – Mugsters is an action-packed, fast-paced chaotic puzzler where you must outrun, out-manoeuvre and outsmart your enemies by experimenting with different sandbox levels, vehicles, environmental traps and explosives. It will be releasing on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Switch in 2018
- My Time at Portia – *WORLD FIRST CONSOLE HANDS-ON* / Developed by Pathea Games – My Time at Portia is an engrossing 3D sandbox RPG set in a beautiful post-apocalyptic world inspired by Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon and Dark Cloud 2. Cut down trees, forage for herbs, mine in the ruins and even grow your own garden as you work to restore your workshop. It is currently in Steam Early Access with a full release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC due in 2018
Hands-on will be available for all games, with capture opportunities available upon request. To book an appointment please contact Team17’s PR team.
To book a press meeting or for more information please contact:
To book an influencer meeting please contact:
To find out more about Team17’s games label please contact:
Troy Horton – Developer Relations Manager
[email protected] // +447398989514
About Team17 Group plc
Founded in 1990, Team17 Group plc is a leading international video games label and creative partner for independent developers. The portfolio comprises over 90 games, including The Escapists, Genesis: Alpha One, Overcooked, Yoku’s Island Express, Yooka-Laylee, the Worms franchise and many more from developers around the world. Visit www.team17.com for more info.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- The Force Is Strong With Fortnite - December 12, 2019
- MTGA We have made changes to the deckbuilder to allow for easier sorting. - December 12, 2019
- Kanister’s Play Puts Him in Magic World Championship XXVI - December 12, 2019