MapleStory M, The Epic Mobile MMORPG, Pre-registration Starts Today
Register Now to Receive Exclusive Rewards
Seoul – June 4, 2018 – The highly anticipated MapleStory M is here! Originally launched in Korea, MapleStory M is now making its debut. MapleStory M, an all-new mobile adventure based on the original side-scrolling MMORPG franchise, will be available on all iOS and Android devices in the App Store and Google Play as a free download.
Pre-registration for MapleStory M is now available here: http://maplestorym.nexon.com/.
MapleStory M brings the nostalgia of MapleStory to mobile – an authentic MMORPG experience that you can play right on your mobile device. MapleStory Moffers the same endless amount of customization, immersive storylines and epic boss raids that fans come to expect from the epic MapleStory franchise.
In MapleStory M, players will return to the Maple World with all the familiar characters and monsters. Play as five unique MapleStory Characters hunting for loot in Daily Dungeons. Level up, discover new locations, and play with friends in epic boss battles!
- Relive the MapleStory straight from your mobile device;
- Explore familiar cities like Henesys, Perion, Kerning City, Elinia, and more;
- Play in a real-time, open world MMORPG with live game events;
- Distinguish and celebrate your individuality through an endless variety of cosmetic decorations;
- Compete with players from around the world in Level Ranking, Mu Lung Dojo, and more;
- Create or join a guild with friends to raid challenging epic bosses;
- Meet MapleStory’s iconic raid boss, Zakum! Join a raid party with up to 10 players and battle against Zakum for exclusive rewards!
Eager players who pre-register will be rewarded with unique cosmetics, equipment and more! The game has soft-launched in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, and Indonesia on May 30 and will fully launch globally (excluding China and Japan) in total nine languages this year.
Assets: MapleStory M
About MapleStory M
First released in Korea in October 2016, MapleStory M quickly became the #1 ranked free game on both the App Store and the Google Play Store and amassed over two million downloads in the first two weeks. The game will be available on all iOS and Android devices as a free download from the App Store and Google Play.
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- ESL One powered by Intel to debut in Mumbai with the 12 best Dota 2 teams and $US300,000 in prize money - January 15, 2019
- Three Radiangames Titles Coming To Android This Month - January 15, 2019
- Degrees Of Separation reveals gameplay walkthrough trailer - January 15, 2019