Ghostlight serve up Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God on Steam
BRAINTREE, UK – 04/06/2018
Ghostlight will today serve up the fantastic curry-themed Japanese roguelike,Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God on Steam, priced at $19.99 with a 40% launch discount, meaning that you pay $11.99 if you get it while it is piping hot!
Join Pupuru on a delicious adventure filled with excitement, thrills and all the curry you can eat as you quest to save your favourite local curry restaurant from being swallowed up by the big bad curry chain which has moved into town.
Take part in a meaty quest to discover the four Legendary Ingredients needed to make the Legendary Magic Curry! Explore dungeons that change shape each time you visit them. Fight monsters, collect items and cook curry to power up your characters! Can you save Smile Curry, or will you never again eat your favourite spicy dish?!
- Quest for Curry – Arm yourself, stock up on Skills and then venture forth into the many dungeons, filled with weird and wonderful monsters, handy items and – of course! – the freshest curry ingredients.
- Share your curry with “friends” – A strange quest needs a strange group of companions. Share your food with your gluttonous but brave companion, Kuu, to power him up. Hang out with Puni, servant of the Great Curry God and ignore the attentions of Gigidos, the slightly creepy Dark Lord of the Netherworld.
- Behold, the Power of Curry! – Make delicious curry from the ingredients you find in the dungeon and boost your stats. Or, throw your cooking failures at your enemies to nerf their abilities!
When it was released on PlayStation Vita, Sorcery Saga received some very tasty reviews including:
USgamer – 4/5 “Who knew a game could make you so obsessed with a food item?”
Pocket Gamer UK – 8/10 “This gem of a roguelike dungeon-crawler doesn’t pull any punches and leaves you with an immense feeling of accomplishment if you’re skilled (and lucky) enough to clear its dungeons.”
IGN – 7.5/10 “If you’re looking to expand your gaming palette, Sorcery Saga is a tasty little morsel for the Vita that offers both plenty of challenges and lots of laughs.”
Established in 2004, Ghostlight specialise in bringing the best in Japanese gaming to the PAL region. Ghostlight have released numerous JRPGs such as the Agarest series, Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and multiple entries in the Shin Megami Tensei series, including Devil Survivor Overclocked and Persona 3 Portable. Ghostlight have recently released titles from Acquire’s respected Way of the Samurai series and Lost Dimension on PC. http://www.ghostlight.uk.com/
- SIMULATION GAME AMAZING CULTIVATION SIMULATOR RELEASES IN ENGLISH IN Q4 2020 - September 27, 2020
- DREAMWORKS TROLLHUNTERS DEFENDERS OF ARCADIA LAUNCHES TODAY ON PLAYSTATION 4, XBOX ONE, NINTENDO SWITCH AND PC DIGITAL - September 27, 2020
- Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! arrives in Europe next week PS4/Switch (Codes available) - September 27, 2020