Spicy JRPG dungeon crawler, Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God coming to Steam on 4th June
Here at Ghostlight we’ve been hard at work cooking up a PC port of Steams spiciest JRPG Dungeon Crawler, Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God.
With the game so close to its Steam launch, we wanted to take this opportunity to tell you that we will be releasing it on the 4th June priced at $19.99 with a 40% launch discount reducing the price to just $11.99 and to ask if you would be interested in receiving a Steam review code so you can see what makes it so delicious?
So what is Sorcery Saga And Why should you spend some of your valuable playing it?
In the run up to release, Alasdair Evans, our senior producer, published a blog with his five favourite things about Sorcery Saga http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/five-things-i-love-about-sorcery-saga but the basic premise is:
Join Pupuru on a delicious adventure filled with excitement, thrills and all the curry you can eat, as you quest to save your favourite local curry restaurant from being swallowed up by the big bad curry chain which has moved into town.
Take part in a meaty quest to discover the four Legendary Ingredients needed to make the Legendary Magic Curry! Explore dungeons that change shape each time you visit them. Fight monsters, collect items and cook curry to power up your characters! Can you save Smile Curry, or will you never again eat your favourite spicy dish?!
- Quest for Curry – Arm yourself, stock up on Skills and then venture forth into the many dungeons, filled with weird and wonderful monsters, handy items and – of course! – the freshest curry ingredients.
- Share your curry with “friends” – A strange quest needs a strange group of companions. Share your food with your gluttonous but brave companion, Kuu, to power him up. Hang out with Puni, servant of the Great Curry God and ignore the attentions of Gigidos, the slightly creepy Dark Lord of the Netherworld.
- Behold, the Power of Curry! – Make delicious curry from the ingredients you find in the dungeon and boost your stats. Or, throw your cooking failures at your enemies to nerf their abilities!
When it was released on PlayStation Vita, Sorcery Saga received some very tasty reviews including:
USgamer – 4/5 “Who knew a game could make you so obsessed with a food item?”
Pocket Gamer UK – 8/10 “This gem of a roguelike dungeon-crawler doesn’t pull any punches and leaves you with an immense feeling of accomplishment if you’re skilled (and lucky) enough to clear its dungeons.”
IGN – 7.5/10 “If you’re looking to expand your gaming palette, Sorcery Saga is a tasty little morsel for the Vita that offers both plenty of challenges and lots of laughs.”
You can also find more details on the release of Sorcery Saga in the attached press release and on the games Steam Store page https://store.steampowered.com/app/836760/Sorcery_Saga_Curse_of_the_Great_Curry_God/, along with the games trailer which can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHwjmNRfxqE
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Now Open: Tavern of Tales Brings Interactive Gameplay to Mission Hill - December 7, 2019
- ‘DEAD BY DAYLIGHT™ NIGHTMARE EDITION’ OFFERS HOLIDAY HAUNTS, NOW AVAILABLE AT RETAIL FOR PS4 AND XBOX ONE - December 7, 2019
- Space Pioneer – the twin-stick, run and gun, RPG lite – out now on Nintendo Switch - December 7, 2019