DRAGON BALL LEGENDS BRINGS REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER BATTLES TO iOS AND ANDROID DEVICES
1st June, 2018 – Richmond, UK: Leading interactive entertainment developer and publisher BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. are pleased to announce DRAGON BALL LEGENDS is now available as a free download on the App Storeand Google Play. This new one-finger card action battle game lets players go head-to-head in real time with rivals from around the globe in PVP battles at home or on-the-go.
DRAGON BALL LEGENDS has the legendary Goku and a trio of brand-new characters drawn by Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama himself.
- Shallot, a time-displaced Saiyan from the past
- Zahha, a magical swordsman sent from a far-flung world
- A mysterious hooded man
DRAGON BALL LEGENDS was originally announced via a pre-launch campaign in March and since that time it has broken BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment’s all-time record with over 4.5 million total registrations. In commemoration of this milestone, all users who begin playing the game today will receive Goku, Frieza, a rare character and Chrono Crystals (items used to summon fighters in-game) upon download.
“DRAGON BALL LEGENDS introduces an innovative one-finger battle system that gives players of all experience levels the ability to fight like Goku, Gohan and Vegeta” said Keigo Ikeda, Producer of DRAGON BALL LEGENDS (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc).
For more information from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment please visit:
- The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Website
- The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Facebook
- The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Twitter
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- DESCEND INTO THE FIRST LAYER OF THE NINE HELLS IN NEVERWINTER: INFERNAL DESCENT NOW AVAILABLE ON PC - January 21, 2020
- Anticipated Rogue-Platformer ScourgeBringer Hits Steam Early Access February 6th - January 21, 2020
- Hyperspeed Brick Breaker Drawkanoid Out Now on Steam - January 21, 2020