The Esports Observer recently launched into the B2B events space, and is preparing to launch the pilot in our HIVE conference series. The first iteration will be located in the thriving esports hub of New York City on September 28, 2018.
The topics to be featured at the first HIVE conference, among others, include:
- Is Esports Going Pay-Per-View?: There were eight exclusive esports media rights deals made in Q1 2018. What are the implications of them? Is there still a place for esports on linear TV, and is esports the key for social media networks to build their livestreaming verticals?
- Emerging Markets – What’s Next?: The U.S., China, and Europe still hold the largest pieces of the esports pie, but there are newcomers on the horizon. Why is India seeing such a sudden investment interest? Why are non-endemic brands more active in regions such as China and Southeast Asia?
- How to Run an Esports Event?: We rarely hear from those overseeing the production and logistics of esports competitions. How does the Polish technical/design company ARAM build all of ESL’s iconic esports stages? What is convincing major sports stadium owners to invest in esports?
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG Arena update SOCIAL FRIENDS LIST - December 12, 2019
- Pathologic 2 is out on Xbox One - December 12, 2019
- LYN: THE LIGHTBRINGER’S COLORFUL HAND-DRAWN CAST COMES TO LIFE WITH HOLIDAY CHEER - December 12, 2019