SEGA Smartphone Controller Revealed for Android Phones
Videogame merchandise retailer Merchoid have just unveiled the most compact time machine ever in the form of an officially licensed SEGA android smartphone controller. Relive all your childhood favourites without having to delve into that attic! Based on the ergonomic SEGA Saturn controller (the one with six buttons instead of three), this device can be used with any Android phone to play a heap of SEGA games (a lot of which are free on Google Play already).
The phone holder is removable meaning you’ve finally got a loophole for when your parents say you’re too close to the screen. Simply place the phone wherever you please and control from afar, moan-free.
Also, there are absolutely no wires due to the Bluetooth connectivity, meaning the device offers truly wireless play.
Sure, people can brag about their NES Classic but can they use it on the go? Definitely not. After all this time, it still seems SEGA does what Nintendon’t!
Merchoid’s community manager, Jessica Adams, had the following to say, “Can’t talk. Playing Sonic.”
- Link to product is here: https://www.merchoid.com/product/sega-android-smartphone-controller/
- Bluetooth SEGA Saturn style controller
- Works on SEGA games on Google Play (and lots more!)
- Removable smartphone holder included
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- FANDOM FARE KIDS Lather Rinse and Repeat Weekend on ROBLOX Ghost Simulator - July 11, 2020
- Those Who Remain retail-exclusive Deluxe Edition steps into the light today in Europe and July 17 in North America. - July 11, 2020
- Multiplayer Dungeon Crawler Blightbound Charges into Early Access on July 29 - July 11, 2020