SEGA Smartphone Controller Revealed for Android Phones
Videogame merchandise retailer Merchoid have just unveiled the most compact time machine ever in the form of an officially licensed SEGA android smartphone controller. Relive all your childhood favourites without having to delve into that attic! Based on the ergonomic SEGA Saturn controller (the one with six buttons instead of three), this device can be used with any Android phone to play a heap of SEGA games (a lot of which are free on Google Play already).
The phone holder is removable meaning you’ve finally got a loophole for when your parents say you’re too close to the screen. Simply place the phone wherever you please and control from afar, moan-free.
Also, there are absolutely no wires due to the Bluetooth connectivity, meaning the device offers truly wireless play.
Sure, people can brag about their NES Classic but can they use it on the go? Definitely not. After all this time, it still seems SEGA does what Nintendon’t!
Merchoid’s community manager, Jessica Adams, had the following to say, “Can’t talk. Playing Sonic.”
- Link to product is here: https://www.merchoid.com/product/sega-android-smartphone-controller/
- Bluetooth SEGA Saturn style controller
- Works on SEGA games on Google Play (and lots more!)
- Removable smartphone holder included
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Ancient Enemy to release April 9th - March 28, 2020
- Population Zero Gameplay Series Episode 1: Technology and Perks - March 28, 2020
- Gamedec, supported by Brian Fargo & Obsidian Entertainment, gets funded on Kickstarter within 36 hours. GOG.com version & the first stretch goal revealed. - March 28, 2020