SEGA Smartphone Controller Revealed for Android Phones
Videogame merchandise retailer Merchoid have just unveiled the most compact time machine ever in the form of an officially licensed SEGA android smartphone controller. Relive all your childhood favourites without having to delve into that attic! Based on the ergonomic SEGA Saturn controller (the one with six buttons instead of three), this device can be used with any Android phone to play a heap of SEGA games (a lot of which are free on Google Play already).
The phone holder is removable meaning you’ve finally got a loophole for when your parents say you’re too close to the screen. Simply place the phone wherever you please and control from afar, moan-free.
Also, there are absolutely no wires due to the Bluetooth connectivity, meaning the device offers truly wireless play.
Sure, people can brag about their NES Classic but can they use it on the go? Definitely not. After all this time, it still seems SEGA does what Nintendon’t!
Merchoid’s community manager, Jessica Adams, had the following to say, “Can’t talk. Playing Sonic.”
- Link to product is here: https://www.merchoid.com/product/sega-android-smartphone-controller/
- Bluetooth SEGA Saturn style controller
- Works on SEGA games on Google Play (and lots more!)
- Removable smartphone holder included
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- CELEBRATED RPG CLASSIC ROMANCING SAGA 3 NOW AVAILABLE ON MODERN PLATFORMS - November 11, 2019
- Big screen makes interactive trampoline games more immersive - November 11, 2019
- MTG ArenaGame of the day“Selesnya Conclave” it’s Monday Madness - November 11, 2019