SUIT UP FOR NEW MECHA COMBAT CONTENT IN MASTER OF ETERNITY
Fresh Content for Nexon’s Immersive Strategy Role-playing Game (SPRG)
Seoul – May 31, 2018 – MASTER OF ETERNITY Acclaimed mobile action strategy role-playing game (SRPG) Master of Eternity (M.O.E.) from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, receives a massive content update today for new and returning players. Adding a riveting new chapter to M.O.E.’s epic story of galactic war fought between intense bands of eccentric Pixies, the update offers fresh items and features that further evolve the game’s dynamic gameplay. The content update is available for download worldwide today on iOS and Android.
In M.O.E., players enlist in one of many unique bands of Pixies to wage war for control of the galaxy. The engaging narrative deeply explores the narratives of every Pixie warrior. Players develop bonds, develop custom in-game strategies and tactics, engage in fierce galactic battle, and challenge formidable Temple Guardians.
The latest content updates include several new story elements, gameplay additions, fresh items, and special events, such as:
- Engrossing New Story – Players can further explore Pixie lore and a war-torn galaxy in the original new story mode section, Chapter 11 (Part 1);
- Tough Mecha Armor – Suit up and dominate the competition with the tough US+1 conversion rating suit;
- Fresh Crewroom Theme – Decorate your Crewroom with the added ‘Café’ theme;
- Added Costume – Dress for success with the posh ‘Desert Island’ costume;
- Special Events – Participate in the Gem 1+1, Chapter and Temple Clear events to earn rare and powerful rewards.
The Master of Eternity content update is available now for iPhone and Android and is rated 12+. Additional information for members of the press:
MASTER OF ETERNITY
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Jenny LeClue Out Now on Apple Arcade & PC - September 21, 2019
- Can you commit the perfect murder? The Deed II This Fall on Steam - September 21, 2019
- Petoons Party – Out Now on Nintendo Switch - September 21, 2019