KINGDOM HEARTS UNION χ[CROSS] CHALLENGES PLAYERS WORLDWIDE WITH NEW PVP MODE
The latest update (v2.6.0) introduces a number of new features alongside the first-ever PvP gameplay within the KINGDOM HEARTS series, adding new ways for players to play with friends and compete for a position on the leaderboards and a chance to win rewards.
KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] PvP mode features asynchronous battles in which players face off against other players, each using multiple Keyblades. A match is divided into rounds, with each player taking a turn to attack the other. The player who deals the most damage wins the round, and the first player to win two rounds is the winner of the match. Players will be awarded points depending on their performance, and top-ranking players based on total points will earn rewards and recognition for their achievements in battle.
The following features are also implemented with the arrival of the v2.6.0 update:
- 7-star Medals – All medals which can be used in battle can now be evolved to 7-star rarity to greatly strengthen their power. Players must collect newly added materials in order to successfully evolve medals.
- New Keyblade Feature: Subslots – Players can now utilize more medals in a single Keyblade. Equipping 7-star medals into a Keyblade’s subslots will strengthen the primary slot’s power multiplier and provide deeper customization and strategy.
- ‘Skip’ Feature in Story Quests – Players who have taken a break from story quests can now catch up even more quickly with the new ‘skip’ feature. Completing any level within a specific questline will unlock all quests in that group, allowing players to complete the latest stages first and return to complete previous stages thereafter.
- Easier Keyblade Upgrades – Keyblade upgrades for the first 25 levels now require less materials, allowing new players to strengthen their Keyblades with ease.
- Keyblade Optimize Feature – A new optimize feature will automatically outfit a Keyblade with a powerful medal setup—useful both for new players seeking advice, and for veteran players battling through Proud Mode.
KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store for iPhone and on Google Play for Android devices. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at http://sqex.to/Media.
About the KINGDOM HEARTS Series
KINGDOM HEARTS is a series of role-playing games created through the collaboration of Disney Interactive and SQUARE ENIX®. Since the first KINGDOM HEARTS was released in March of 2002 for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the series has expanded with several additional entries. The series celebrated its 15th anniversary in March of 2017, and has shipped over 22 million units worldwide.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 75 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 63 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE REVEALS OPERATION PHANTOM SIGHT - May 19, 2019
- Guard of Wonderland Game - May 19, 2019
- Robolinux 10.5 Versions update - May 19, 2019