Chiang Mai, Thailand – GreenTomatoMedia is proud to announce the new update 1.6 of Pause – Guided meditation and sleep story for iOS and Android devices. Pause is a meditation app in French and English with more than 20 hours of meditations sessions. In the last update, we added 10 sleep stories (both in French and English), and 30 relaxation sounds you can mix to help you fall asleep sooner. Pause, the 1st mobile app to help you stay zen throughout the day and sleep deeply at night:
* Manage your stress, improve the quality of your sleep, sweep away negative thoughts and anxiety, deal with panic attacks and more. Find out all Pause has to offer.
* Becoming more in sync with your body and mind, calming your emotions, these are some of the objectives of meditation. Just 10 minutes a day is enough to start to reap benefits.
* Compatible with iPhone and Android and available in both French and English, PAUSE caters to both beginners, with its guided meditation sessions, as well as those with more experience, who will enjoy the non-guided sessions.
* In 2018 we decided to tackle sleep and insomnia issues, adding our sleep stories and relaxation sounds.
The app opens with an introductory video laying out the benefits of meditation. Our 6 meditations program, each with its own introductory video, is composed of seven sessions:
* “Discovery” can be broken down into three programs designed as an introduction to meditation and the benefits it holds for mind and body
* “Stress and Calm” teaches us to manage our emotions
* “Transform your relationships” focuses on our relationships with others
* “Meditation and yoga
* “Taoist healing sounds
* “The languages of love”
Added to these is a section dedicated to sleep. Ten stories in French and English guide you gently towards a night of reparative sleep. Thirty relaxation melodies are also available and can even be combined with the stories for the perfect atmosphere to help you drift off.
The element that sets PAUSE firmly apart from the rest is that it can be of help to users at any point in their lives and at any time of day or night. All content on the app is provided in both English and French (with one click in the navigation menu) and will soon also be available 100% in German. The app’s content was contributed by Eleonore Chaban-Delmas, a seasoned expert and practitioner of meditation, Qi Gong and Tantra.
Pricing and Availability:
Pause – Guided Meditation (v1.6) is free (with in-app purchases) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Health and Fitness category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. For more information, please contact Thomas Jegu.
GreenTomatoMedia is a company made with Thai and French people based in Thailand. The company started making apps 2 years ago, focusing on Health and Fitness apps (Meditation, Fitness, Stop Smoking). All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 GreenTomatoMedia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall Launching August 6, Pre-Orders Available Now - February 19, 2019
- Hyundai Card ∙ Commercial Tap IBM To Accelerate Digital Transformation - February 19, 2019
- Bitmain announces next generation 7nm ASIC chip for SHA256 mining, delivering breakthrough energy efficiency - February 19, 2019