RAZER TO RELEASE DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ FIGHTSTICKS FOR XBOX ONETM AND PLAYSTATIONTM 4
Razer fuses with Bandai Namco Entertainment and Shueisha, Inc. / Toei Animation to bring competitive arcade fighting sticks to the critically anticipated title, DRAGON BALL FighterZ
HAMBURG, Germany – Razer™, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today unveiled its partnership with Bandai Namco Entertainment and Shueisha, Inc. / Toei Animation to produce a range of arcade fighting sticks for Dragon Ball FighterZ on the Xbox One™ and PlayStation™ 4.
The Razer Atrox Arcade Stick for Xbox One and the Razer Panthera Arcade Stick for PlayStation 4 feature Dragon Ball FighterZ artwork and case design inspired by the global phenomenon that is Dragon Ball. Tested by some of the world’s best esports athletes, these arcade fighting sticks are customizable and constructed with modders and competitive gamers in mind.
The brand new arcade sticks are built with premium Sanwa hardware components—10 buttons and an 8-way joystick. Fully mod-capable constructions allow competitors to customize the arcade stick to suit any playstyle. Internal storage compartments reveal dedicated slots for an included detachable screw-lock cable, and a screwdriver, as well as room to store two extra buttons. The Razer Panthera also features a Tournament Gaming Mode and is compatible with major fighting games.
Price: $219.99/ €239.99
Razer.com – Spring 2018
Worldwide – Spring 2018
• 10 tournament-grade Sanwa™ Denshi buttons
• Authentic Sanwa joystick with ball top
• Easy one-touch access to internals and storage
• Fully accessible internals and storage compartments for easy modding
• Honeycomb structure on the inside for easy screw mounting
• Storage room for alternative bat top joystick (not included) and more
• 9.8 ft. / 3 m detachable screw-lock USB cable for secure connection
• Screwdriver included for modding
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals, Blade gaming laptops and the acclaimed Razer Phone.
Razer’s software platform, with over 40 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer has nine offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Hyundai Card ∙ Commercial Tap IBM To Accelerate Digital Transformation - February 19, 2019
- Bitmain announces next generation 7nm ASIC chip for SHA256 mining, delivering breakthrough energy efficiency - February 19, 2019
- Google acquires Alooma for cloud migration - February 19, 2019